It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision Goggles - Man Now That's Some Good Thinkin'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
So, I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'......
I'd really like a pair of those night vision goggles.

Like on mischief night, you could sit outside, and when the neighborhood kids are gettin' ready to TP your house in the middle of the night. You just put on those goggles and sneak up on them. Man I bet they'd sure be surprised. Now that's some good thinkin'.

Or like when your sittin' there late at night eatin' some corn chips, and you drop the last one on the floor, well you just put on those night vision goggles, and you can find it really easy.

Oh man, how about this! It's late at night, and you only have a couple minutes to get to the beer distributor before it closes. You just pop on those night vision goggles, climb in the car and go! You don't need any headlights with those night vision goggles. I bet cops would be so scared if they're sittin' there in a speed trap, and you fly by going like really fast. I bet they'd think it was a ghost car!
Now that is some really great thinkin'!

Man I really want a pair of Night Vision Goggles!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You know, I was just sitting there ... thinking...when I decided to read your thread. It was interesting, I thought, to read about your thinking. My, my, you certainly do a lot of thinking. Of course, that's what I was thinking. You know, I just started thinking about your thinking. Trust me, I started to do some pretty good thinking about your good thinking and this is what I thought;

I thought, while thinking, that good thinking like the good thinking that you think about doesn't just come up naturally. Face it, you do some pretty unnaturally good thinking. Now how does one even approach the level of good thinking that you seem to think about? I don't know.

But then I started thinking about this a bit more. That's when I started thinking some pretty good thinking myself. Not at a level of unnaturally good thinking that you, of course, think but at a moderate level of good thinking.

I think that you may have been abducted by aliiens. Yes your good thinking couldl not have been natural so the greys probably abducted you. The grays have really big heads so they must do a lot of thinking too. If your head is big, then you must do a lot of thinkiing and, I was thinking, the more thinking that one does, then it's only the laws of averages that some of that thinking must be really good thinking. Well, the grays must do a lot of thinking and, ergo, I would think, a lot of good thinking to boot.

I think that you were abducted by grays and your thinking mechanism was set on "high" to enable you to think really, really,really good thinking -- unnaturally good thinking. Oh well, that's all that I was thinking. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant

I think that you may have been abducted by aliiens. Yes your good thinking couldl not have been natural so the greys probably abducted you. The grays have really big heads so they must do a lot of thinking too. If your head is big, then you must do a lot of thinkiing and, I was thinking, the more thinking that one does, then it's only the laws of averages that some of that thinking must be really good thinking. Well, the grays must do a lot of thinking and, ergo, I would think, a lot of good thinking to boot.

I think that you were abducted by grays and your thinking mechanism was set on "high" to enable you to think really, really,really good thinking -- unnaturally good thinking. Oh well, that's all that I was thinking. What do you think?

Man, now that's some good thinkin'! Now that makes me have to sit and do some more thinkin'....... Hmmmm.... Grays, eh? I never did that kind of thinkin'!
Now that you mention it though, A couple years ago, I did wake up in the back yard, and I don't remember going out side at all.
Oh man, that's some scary thinkin'!
And now that I think about it some more, my backside did hurt.........

new topics

join