It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my dream of the week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
ok heres my dream of the week. i see this ghost of a young boy in my room who keeps telling me to get out, he doesnt want me there, yelling at me. now i remember a smell in the room at this time for some reason (not in the dream) i remembered it because it was powerful but only lasting about a second or so. it seems the scent awoke me and i was scared from the dream and remembering the kid and aslo the smell. i feel back asleep only to dream i was a ghost with a friend of mine and someone else. we were going to her house to check in on her parents because even though she was dead they still had her b-day party. we walked in the house and of course no one saw or heard us. that was pretty much it as i woke up wondering what a dream. i racked my mind for days trying to figure it out. any suggestions?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
it could be your guardian warning you about a deadly gas leak or something like that. Do you have gas in your house?

It seems like it turned you into a ghost to let you see what it's like to be dead, and how sad parents are when their kid dies. It's an extra prompt to be careful of the gas or poison I think.

That's all I can think of anyway

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
yes there is gas in the house. very interesting the gas detector in the house has been disconnected for some time now. i need to get it repaired. thanks for the info that makes sense to me now. thank you

new topics

join