It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911: Press For Truth (Movie)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Brand new and probably the best documentary I've seen regarding 911 yet.

video.google.com...

..................................................................................
Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

[edit on 9/23/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Uh, did anyone watch this? How come there are no responses?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I saw it on 9/11 at a demonstration in KC. I agree that it is the greatest documentary on 9/11 truth.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
On it's own merits it's a well produced and accurate film - by accurate I mean that the information is consistent with other sources and timelines.

911 Timeline really is a great resource, and it doesn't just present "theories" it offers up some great verifiable information (links galore!)

As hard as it must be for families of victims to continually hear about conspiracies, I think that it's important that the events of 9/11 be worked and investigated from as many angles as possible. Keeping the discussions going. Keeping people asking questions to thwart that dang complacency that has a habit of creeping in as time passes and events are shuffled to the back of the mind.

Combine this film with say, 9/11 Mysteries, In Plane Site, Loose Change just to name a few (there are many more) and you start seeing not just a pattern of theory and speculation, but a more ominous pattern of unswered, ignored and blatantly hushed questions.

The Press for Truth video is another good example of these questions and reminds us that the 911 Commission, who was responsible for answering these questions failed to touch on even 70% of them. Falls under the category of "don't ask if you don't really want to know". The Administration clearly had the Commission under it's thumb.

Thanks for posting it!

new topics

top topics

join