It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fiery muslim protests have started! Churches burnt in West Bank.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The truth is, Islam is not a religion of peace, while Christianity is. I can't speak for the messages of Judaism, since I prefer to quote from the book and not a website, but I own a Christian Bible and a Quran.

It's part of the Muslim faith to kill non-Muslims, without warning and without provocation, especially with regard to Jews and Christians for recognizing a "trinity". On the flip side, Christians are directed to act as messengers of their faith, and to "turn the other cheek" if attacked for it. Sure, you've got crazy Christians that blow up abortion clinics and praise God every time a soldier dies, but they're nuts, and the difference is, their bible doesn't direct them to do these things.

To be fair, not all Muslims want to make war. But it's also in the Quran that those who refuse to make war are as damned as their enemies.

After the Pople's speech made headlines, I had a feeling something like this would happen.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Islam - Leader great warrior.
Christainity - Leader never fought in war, advocated peace through peace

Coincidence? I think not.

AAC

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Why are they burning Christian Orthodox churches?

The Pope is Catholic.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
I just farted in the general direction of Mecca....at any moment I expect a radical Muslim to condemn me and burn down the nearest natural gas plant.

ROFLMAO! That is all too true.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Which Muslims might that be? These?

In a phone call to The Associated Press, a group calling itself the "Lions of Monotheism" claimed responsibility.

Doesn't sound Islamic in the least bit! You could be right..its could be Israelis it could be anyone at this point.

Actually it sounds very islamic since islam views both christianity (falsely) as polythiest. Muhammads misunderstanidng of the trinity led him to conclude that christians wordhip three gods, jesus the son, god the father, and mary the mother. Likewise he felt the jews were polythiestic.
So a group calling itself the lions of monothiesm sounds like exactly the kind of ignorant nonsense a muslim would come up with.

monotheism
Belief in the existence of one god. It is distinguished from polytheism. The earliest known instance of monotheism dates to the reign of Akhenaton of Egypt in the 14th century BC. Monotheism is characteristic of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, all of which view God as the creator of the world, who oversees and intervenes in human events, and as a beneficent and holy being, the source of the highest good. The monotheism that characterizes Judaism began in ancient Israel with the adoption of Yahweh as the single object of worship and the rejection of the gods of other tribes and nations without, initially, denying their existence. Islam is clear in confessing one, eternal, unbegotten, unequaled God, while Christianity holds that a single God is reflected in the three persons of the Holy Trinity

www.answers.com...&r=67

top topics

<< 1   >>

join