It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is all this info true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I found this on the net awhile ago and it kinda shocked me, is this info true?

Forty Statements that might surprise you.

e Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 not the Social Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who or what publishes them, the earlier SS5 forms state that they are Department of the Treasury forms. You can get a copy of the SS5 you filled out by sending form SSA-L996 to the SS Administration. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2) Read the cites above)

8. There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)

9. There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1Stat. 138-178)

10. According to the GATT you must have a Social Security number. House Report (103-826)

11. We have One World Government, One World Law and a One World Monetary System.

12. The UN is a One World Super Government.

13. No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a Slave Colony. There has always been a One World Government. It is just that now it is much better organized and has changed its name as of 1945 to the United Nations.

14. New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that "New York City was the capital of the World" and he was correct. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2)

15. Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust Fund. (Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619, Steward Co. V. Davis 301 US 548.)

16. Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF which is an Agency of the UN. (Look at it if you receive one. It should have written on the top left United States Treasury.)

17. You own no property, slaves can't own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant. (Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)

18. The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. (42 Pa.C.S.A. 502)

19. The Revolutionary War was a fraud. See (22, 23 and 24)

20. The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary war. (Treaty at Versailles July 16, 1782, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80)

21. You can not use the Constitution to defend yourself because you are not a party to it. (Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of The City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)

22. America is a British Colony. (THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS AND IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796.) Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The Society for Propagating the Gospel, &c. V. New Haven 8 Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.)

23. Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)

24. The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol.1 53-54)

25. A 1040 form is for tribute paid to Britain. (IRS Publication 6209)

26. The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery. (Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

27. The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of millions of people.(Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

28. The Popes' laws are obligatory on everyone. (Bened. XIV., De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix., c. vii., n. 4. Prati, 1844)(Syllabus, prop 28, 29, 44)

[edit on 15-9-2006 by seridium]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Continued...

29. We are slaves and own absolutely nothing not even what we think are our children.(Tillman v. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten v. Van Koten 154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 43 & 73rd Congress 1st Session, Wynehammer v. People 13 N.Y. REP 378, 481)

30. Military Dictator George Washington divided the States (Estates) into Districts. (Messages and papers of the Presidents Vo 1, pg 99. Websters 1828 dictionary for definition of Estate.)

31." The People" does not include you and me. (Barron v. Mayor & City Council of Baltimore. 32 U.S. 243)

32. The United States Government was not founded upon Christianity. (Treaty of Tripoli 8 Stat 154.)

33. It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.

34. Everything in the "United States" is For Sale: roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water, prisons airports etc. I wonder who bought Klamath lake. Did anyone take the time to check? (Executive Order 12803)

35. We are Human capital. (Executive Order 13037)

36. The UN has financed the operations of the United States government for over 50 years and now owns every man, women and child in America. The UN also holds all of the Land in America in Fee Simple.

37. The good news is we don't have to fulfill "our" fictitious obligations. You can discharge a fictitious obligation with another's fictitious obligation.

38. The depression and World War II were a total farce. The United States and various other companies were making loans to others all over the World during the Depression. The building of Germanys infrastructure in the 1930's including the Railroads was financed by the United States. That way those who call themselves "Kings," "Prime Ministers," and "Furor."etc could sit back and play a game of chess using real people. Think of all of the Americans, Germans etc. who gave their lives thinking they were defending their Countries which didn't even exist. The millions of innocent people who died for nothing. Isn't it obvious why Switzerland is never involved in these fiascoes? That is where the "Bank of International Settlements"is located.Wars are manufactured to keep your eye off the ball. You have to have an enemy to keep the illusion of "Government" in place.

39. The "United States" did not declare Independence from Great Britian or King George.

40. Guess who owns the UN?

[edit on 15-9-2006 by seridium]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thats pretty depressing. I dont think we're quite there yet, but some of that stuff may come true.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
wait there is more I messed up qouting and missed the first part so here it is.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004
Forty Statements that might surprise you.
What am I trying to accomplish? To try to get all to realize the truth. I too imagined a remedy within the constitution until I found out that it was not written for us. I want to try to save you all a lot of time. The powers that be will not allow a "free republic" (rule from the bottom up) they have developed a "political" process that rules from the top down. (see nwo insigna on 1$ frn) Everything you have been told about our America is a lie. EVERYTHING. I found the forty statements below some time ago and couldn't believe it, so I took the time to check them out (months / years) and found many other facts not listed in the forty. I am suggesting to you and the group to investigate for yourself and in the process you will find out who you really are. A divine heir of The Kingdom. (spiritual not physical being)

1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN. (Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg. 816)

3. The U.S. Has not had a Treasury since 1921. (41 Stat. Ch.214 pg. 654)

4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. The FED is the collection agency. (Presidential Documents Volume 29-No.4 pg. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288)

5. The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States. No more reorganizations. After over 200 years of operating under bankruptcy its finally over. (Executive Order 12803) Do not personate one of the creditors or share holders or you will go to Prison.18 U.S.C. 914

6. The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the United States government. Even though the "US Government" held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)

7. Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF. The Application for a Social Security Number is the SS5 form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 not the Social Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who or what publishes them, the earlier SS5 forms state that they are Department of the Treasury forms. You can get a copy of the SS5 you filled out by sending form SSA-L996 to the SS Administration. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2) Read the cites above)

8. There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
These are statements used by tax protestors to try and avoid paying US taxes. Because they're misleading and partial truths, they have lost in all court cases where they were offered as evidence. I'll address just two, but if you look at the others you'll see that while somewhat factually correct, they are not truly correct.

"The United States did not declare independance from Britain." Well... true. There was no such thing as the United States. The British colonies in America declared independence and won a war to become a nation. So this was BEFORE the US was a real nation. Once the US was a nation, well, it wasn't a part of Britain and didn't need to declare independence.

"The IRS is not a US government agency".
Patently false: en.wikipedia.org...

The IMF is a different agency with different functions and is not under the control of the US government though it is housed in Washington DC. The IMF didn't come into existence until almost 80 years after the IRS was created : en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Wikipedia can not be used to "prove" anything

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Most all of it is true, people try to twist things around to make it seem like we are free, we are not. We have no constitution and people try to use it in court to back their claims with these cases. The constitution is never considered as proof for winning them and they always lose. America is a corporation and the people are products. If you have not figured this out yet, you need some kind of 12 step program.

The IRS is part of the federal reserve and it is controlled by the inner city of London. If you want to read a good book on how the world really works, how it came to be, and what the purpose was, read the book "old world secrets the omega project codes", your life will never be the same.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Quote once again from the film "Easy Rider"

"It is hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the market place"

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

I think most of this is open to translation and reading into things with a specific point to make.

Example: the 100 mile "Civil Rights Free" zone around American borders. It was actually created specifically for land border points, but as this wasn't stipulated in the original plans, it could (and probably will be if ever needed) enforced on the 100 mile zone around the entire border/coast.
Proponents of this plan will state over and over that it is only for land border crossing and doesn't involve the entire nation, but they said that about anti-terror legislation too, and look how this is being used in everyday practice whenever it suits the PTB.

You can guarantee that there is so much written so vaguely that there are loopholes in everything that can be exploited by any administration to eventually act in any way they like.

I'm not familiar with most of what is discussed, as I am not American.
But on the one point that sticks for me...

"No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a Slave Colony. There has always been a One World Government. It is just that now it is much better organized and has changed its name as of 1945 to the United Nations."

Not true.

Freedom is about perception these days. But the people who once lived on these lands properly, they were free entirely. They were free to produce their own food, raise their family with original thinking, educate their children in the realities of their world... They had no governments to dictate to them how they should live.
They simply existed.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
'The Law' in 'The United States of America' (As distinguished from the 'federal corporation' called "United States" in 28 USC 3002), is 'The Constitution for the United States of America' (1787).
It says in the preamble that its main purpose is 'promote the general welfare' of the people...
It says anything to the contrary is notwithstanding (null and void), and that no state shall make or enforce anything to the contrary.
It says that we all have equal protections and rights...
And it says that 'all persons born or naturalized' are citizens of the state they live in AND the federal/central/national/United States Government.

All that being said, and with a specific case note (Norton Vs. Shelby County, 118 U.S. 425 (1886)), we can now start discussing law.

1st: The Supreme Law is our U.S. Constitution, and the 'trump cards' in the court room are cites from that, and from Supreme Court cases defining its meanings.
(Like: Slusher Vs SafetyCoach(1929), Oliver Vs. Halstead (1955), and Jerome Daly Vs. Wisconsin (1969) which prove only hired drivers need license or registration, 'Income' means profits and labor is not taxable, and that all home forclosures are illegal, null, and void because all banks commit fraud via 'fractional reserve system')

Now, in order for us to get to the bottom of this list of 'facts', we need citations from either the Constitution (which will not work for most of these), or from State/Federal Supreme Court decisions (especially where the judge gives not just opinion, but explains why things are).

THAT is how to get to the bottom of this.
Next I will post what I have found on these points so far.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by harleyborgais

Below is the email I just got with all these 'facts', and a few comments with more URLs for what I have found so far...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Essential CRITICAL FACTS For All Americans (and Canadians) To Read *

Reblogged from Rense.com

Author: Dr Leonard Coldwell
12-29-12

HERE ARE FACTS MOST DON'T KNOW, BUT SHOULD...

1. The IRS is not a US government agency. It is an agency of the IMF
(International Monetary Fund) (Diversified Metal Products v I.R.S et al.
CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg.
5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391)

IT SEEMS #1 MIGHT BE WRONG: www.losthorizons.com...
I COULD NOT FIND THAT EXACT CASE, BUT DID FIND THESE CASES:
(By searching for "diversified metal products Vs. T-bow")
1. diversified metal products Vs. T-bow, CV 93-0405-E-BLW (Decided July 18, 1996)
2. diversified metal products Vs. T-bow, CV 93-405-E-EJL (Decided Oct. 25, 1994)
3. diversified metal products Vs. T-bow, CV 93-405E-EJE (Decided Sept. 29, 1994)
All of these cases were in "UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR DISTRICT OF IDAHO", and NONE of them contain the word "agency" or "United States Government".

2. The IMF (International Monetary Fund) is an agency of the U.N. (Black's
Law Dictionary 6th Ed. page 816)

HERE IS THE DEFINITION FROM ABOVE: "International Monetary Fund: Agency of United Nations established to stabilize international exchange and promote balanced international trade. See also World Bank." (johnwademoore.net/_files/Blacks6thEdition/Blacks Law 6th Edition - Sec. I.pdf)
"United Nations: An organization started by the allied powers of World War II for the stated purpose of preventing war, providing justice and promoting welfare and human rights of peoples. Its membership is made up of nearly all nations of the world. New members may be admitted by a two-thirds vote of the General Assembly. It consists of a Security Council and a General Assembly and subordinate agencies." (www.mindserpent.com...)

3. The United States has NOT had a Treasury since 1921 (41 Stat. Ch 214
page 654)
HERE IS WHAT I FOUND FOR THIS ONE:
"41 U.S.C. § 6 : US Code - Section 6: Repealed. Oct. 31, 1951, ch. 654, Sec. 1(98)-(105), 65 Stat. 705" (codes.lp.findlaw.com...)
HERE IS THE URL TO THE DOCUMENT: www.scribd.com...

4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF (International Monetary Fund)
(Presidential Documents Volume 24-No. 4 page 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-2887)

5. The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer
a United States! No more reorganizations. After over 200 years of
bankruptcy it is finally over. (Executive Order 12803)

6. The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never
part of the U.S. government, even though the "U.S. Government" held stock
in the agencies. (U.S. v Strang, 254 US491 Lewis v. US, 680 F.2nd, 1239)

7. Social Security Numbers are issued by the U.N. through the IMF
(International Monetary Fund). The application for a Social Security Number
is the SS5 Form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 forms
and not the Social Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state
who publishes them while the old form states they are "Department of the
Treasury". (20 CFR (Council on
Foreign Relations) Chap. 111 Subpart B. 422.103 (beer))

8. There are NO Judicial courts in America and have not been since 1789.
Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce
Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464 Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat
138-178)

9. There have NOT been any judges in America since 1789. There have just
been administrators. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464 Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1 Stat.
138-178)

10. According to GATT (The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) you MUST
have a Social Security number. (House Report (103-826)

11. New York City is defined in Federal Regulations as the United Nations.
Rudolph Guiliani stated on C-Span that "New York City is the capital of the
World." For once, he told the truth. (20 CFR (Council on Foreign Relations)
Chap. 111, subpart B 44.103 (beer) (2) (2) )

12. Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust
Fund. (Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619 Steward Co. v. Davis 301 US 548)

13. Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF (International
Monetary Fund), which is an agency of the United Nations. (It says "U.S.
Department of Treasury" at the top left corner, which again is part of the
U.N. as pointed out above)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by harleyborgais

Continued...

14. You own NO property. Slaves can't own property. Read carefully the Deed
to the property you think is yours. You are listed as a TENANT. (Senate
Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)

15. The most powerful court in America is NOT the United States Supreme
court, but the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. (42 PA. C.S.A. 502)

16. The King of England financially backed both sides of the American
Revolutionary War. (Treaty of Versailles-July 16, 1782 Treaty of Peace 8
Stat 80)

17. You CANNOT use the U.S. Constitution to defend yourself because you are
NOT a party to it! The U.S. Constitution applies to the CORPORATION OF THE
UNITED STATES, a privately owned and operated corporation (headquartered
out of Washington, DC) much like IBM (International Business Machines,
Microsoft, et al) and NOT to the people of the sovereign Republic of the
united States of America. (Padelford Fay & Co. v The Mayor and Alderman of
the City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)

18. America is a British Colony. The United States is a corporation, not a
land mass and it existed before the Revolutionary War and the British
Troops did not leave until 1796 (Republica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of
Commerce 8 Stat 116, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209,
Articles of Association October 20, 1774)

19. www.youtube.com...

20. Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)

21. The Pope can abolish any law in the United States (Elements of
Ecclesiastical Law Vol. 1, 53-54)

22. A 1040 Form is for tribute paid to Britain (IRS Publication 6209)

23. The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest
and discovery. (Papal Bulls of 1495 & 1493)

24. The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of millions of
people.(Papal Bulls of 1455 & 1493)

25. The Pope's laws are obligatory on everyone. (Bened. XIV., De Syn.
Dioec, lib, ix, c. vii, n. 4. Prati, 1844 Syllabus Prop 28, 29, 44)

26. We are slaves and own absolutely nothing, NOT even what we think are
our children. (Tillman vs. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten vs. Van Koten 154
N.E. 146, Senate Document 438 73rd Congress 1st Session, Wynehammer v.
People 13 N.Y. REP 378, 481)

27. Military dictator George Washington divided up the States (Estates) in
to Districts (Messages and papers of the Presidents Volume 1 page 99 1828
Dictionary of Estate)

28. "The People" does NOT include you and me. (Barron vs. Mayor and City
Council of Baltimore 32 U.S. 243)

29. It is NOT the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to
protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers. (SAPP vs. Tallahassee,
348 So. 2nd. 363, REiff vs. City of Phila. 477 F. 1262, Lynch vs. NC Dept.
of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247)

30. Every thing in the "United States" is up for sale: bridges, roads,
water, schools, hospitals, prisons, airports, etc, etc... Did anybody take
time to check who bought Klamath Lake?? (Executive Order 12803)

31. "We are human capital” (Executive Order 13037) The world cabal makes
money off of the use of your signatures on mortgages, car loans, credit
cards, your social security number, etc.

32. The U.N. - United Nations - has financed the operations of the United
States government (the corporation of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) for
over 50 years (U.S. Department of Treasury is part of the U.N. see above)
and now owns every man, woman and child in America.

The U.N. also holds all of the land of America in Fee Simple.
Source: home...

The good news is we don't have to fulfill "our" fictitious obligations. You
can discharge a fictitious obligation with another's fictitious obligation.

These documents are not secret. They are a matter of public record.

Simple words such as "person" "citizen" "people" "or" "nation" "crime"
"charge" "right" "statute" "preferred" "prefer" "constitutor" "creditor"
"debtor" "debit" "discharge" "payment" "law" and "United States" doesn't
mean what we think it does because we were never taught the legal
definitions of the above words.

The illusion is much larger than what is cited.

Dr Leonard Coldwell
Board Certified NMD DNM PHD

--
David

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I would sure like to get to the bottom of these things.

Also, there is the 'Gold fringe' which is supposed to indicate 'martial law' or 'military law' is enforced in all the courts where it is displayed:
References that say the Gold fringe on the flags in courts denote Military or Martial law is used in that room; Executive Order No.10834 (Sections 4 thru 20 are not included on many .gov websites, curiously); Army Regulation 840-10, chapter 8; 36 USCS §§ 141 (not sure about this one yet), etc... (sources: suspiciously, whitehouse.gov, loc.gov, and another .gov website are missing these specific documents or sections thereof)

And the claim that all cities, states, fed. agencies, courts, etc., are all companies which have replaced the 'de jure' subdivisions of Americas constitutional government...
See dnb.com and search for any of these...they almost always come up...then see wikipedia page explaining what the dnb.com registry is (corporations and businesses).

I sure want to get to the bottom of these things.

If the business claim is correct, then we need to get official records of their original creation, owners (shareholders), mission statements, etc..

Those are the 'Facts' that we must bring here to know what is true.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Okay, so I think I have the answer to Number 1.

If anyone else wants to throw in their 2 cents please feel free!

CONSPIRACY THEORY:
Separating Fact & Fiction

1. The IRS is not a US government agency. It is an agency of the IMF
(International Monetary Fund) (Diversified Metal Products v I.R.S et al.
CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg.
5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391)

FACT: The IRS is an Agency of The United States Treasury
Resource: en.wikipedia.org...

FACT: The United States Treasury is a, ( 1 of 3), part of the Executive Branch of The US Government
Resource: Resource: en.wikipedia.org...

FACT: The Treasury helped found The IMF (International Monetary Fund), along with 28 other nations
Resource: www.treasury.gov...
Resource: www.imf.org...

How is The IRS an agency of The IMF?

EXAMPLE:

John Doe pays taxes to The IRS. The IRS then takes those taxes, and transfers it to The Treasury.
The Treasury can now do whatever they want with the taxes John Doe paid, i.e. Military spending,
Economic Spending, and Political Spending. The Treasury could then, technically, take John Doe's Taxes,
and put it towards The IMF (International Monitary Fund). Therefore making your IRS Agency an Agency of
The IMF.

P.S.

First post, and I'm new... Shwing!

new topics

top topics

join