It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Switched At Birth To Prevent The Revolution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Taking into account the strong effects of cognition on the development of children from their role models, do you believe it is at all probable that hospitals in the Untied States actively engaged in switching babies at birth in order to undermine their ability to achieve prominent place in the world in terms of leadership, and at the same time, the respect of individuals who might place them in greater positions of authority?

Surely, you could take the slowest developing individual and give them great possibilties by placing him or her in the hands of the vastly powerful and influential giving them at least 'perceived attributes,' as we see with this president.

But, if the potentially brave, and ingenius children, were,
in turn placed in the hands of unwitting and ignorant masses would they not become developmentally stunted and their possiblities hopelessly dashed?

That would indeed prevent the fomenting of leadership dangerous to the establishment, and enable the masses to rise up from the ashes and challenge the powers that be, would it not?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Environment does have it's positive and negative affects. But, I think it would be dangerous to try to select folk that you deem to have dominate personalities and put them into homes where they are surrounded by the ills of the society. You can look at folk like Tupac, who describe himself as a rose that crew from concrete, the situation he was born into affected him in a way that made his voice that much more powerful and destructive. I guess it could go either way but it's kinda far fetched for me to believe that mass baby switching is taking place.

Bush Sr. and Jr. look so much alike, Jeb too. You can see HW in both of them.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
LOL, it isn't about being switched at birth, its about marrying cousins and the degradation of the gene pool.

Look at the british royals.

join