It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More things to worry about - Sun is going nuts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Anyone who looks at this event as a normal circumstance has clearly lost their objectivity.

It is clearly an abnormal event. With respect to looking at highschool texts, you're joking right?

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.spaceweather.com

November 4th's Mega-Flare was the biggest in recorded history, measuring X28 on the scale of flares!

It has been cloudy and snowing here for weeks. I want it to clear up so I can see the northern lights!!

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
i don't believe or disbelieve this(i have an open mind).
but here's "sungate" in pdf format:
sungate
i have seen other similiar sites. maybe i'll retrace my steps and post some more links.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
this site is dedicated to sun conspiracy. great site. you can see all the things i wrote about here(except maybe the helium bit, not sure).
cyberspaceorbit

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by billybob]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
I think that the transition from Hydrogen to helium would take millions of years. It would not be noticeable in your life time.

what are you basing this on? there is no precedent.

I am basing it on the theory that our sun has a lifespan or roughly 10 billion years. The sun produces enery by fusing hydrogen molecules into helium molecules. The sun converts 700 million tons of hydrogen to helium every second releasing 500 million tons of pure energy.
As it releases the energy it gradually becomes lighter in color.

www.solarviews.com...

As I said, this process takes billions of years. I doubt your eyes could detect a difference over the few years of your measely existence. That is what I am basing it on.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
greenkoolaid, the sun is becoming lighter. some people can see it. sungate, man. the sun is changing. everything we know about the sun, we know from observation of it's past behaviour. it is behaving differently now.

no need to get angry. we all seek truth here. a civil environment is more condusive to effective communication.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Like I said in my original post, "I think"

That is my opinion, you can have yours too. We are all entitled to our opinions.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
man, the skies were clear today(except for some heavy chem spraying, luckily it was very windy). the sun is WHITE. not yellow. no more yellow sun. just look at it. (not for too long, of course).

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The sun's white or yellow hue is determined by atmospheric conditions and not by what is going on 93,000,000 miles away, in my opinion.

billybob, don't let 'em get you down. You can see the sun, AND you can point to fascinating subject matter to do with global conspiracies in one convenient locale, AND you can recommend a discussion board which I looked at that bigsage would fit into in five minutes, all with a few keystrokes!

That's superior performance. FreeMason could never have done that. I didn't like that insult, there's a lot of that kind of rubbish that goes on.

Stick with it, yellow sun or white sun!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
...Orthodox Science ??
? Physics & Fundamentalist Mindsets???

~~~

oh, and Bubble Monkey...are you familiar with Bubble Fish?........QUANTUM FLUCTUATIONS, indeed
~~~~

did anybody check if the 12th planet, (as in another dimension---and) only magnetically interacted with the sun....because gravity was out-of-the-loop in this case?

my learned profs singed my butt when i suggested another basis of life form on earth......as time went by 'they' discovered Deep-Sea Thermal Vents---astonishingly! so-much for the scientific orthodoxy & fundamentalist attitudes....poof goes the sun

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
man, the skies were clear today(except for some heavy chem spraying, luckily it was very windy). the sun is WHITE. not yellow. no more yellow sun. just look at it. (not for too long, of course).

you're colorblind right??

this isnt an attack btw...this is the first time i post on this subject, so chill

you might notice changes in the sun's color due to the environmental services doing a better job this year at keeping chemical pollutants at an all-time minimum, this clears the ammount of smog engulfing your field of vision.(the sun is WHITE not yellow, and im looking at it thru the window from the suburbs... you're right).
o well....i just felt this info would be somewhat useful
cordially
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
The sun's white or yellow hue is determined by atmospheric conditions and not by what is going on 93,000,000 miles away, in my opinion.

billybob, don't let 'em get you down. You can see the sun, AND you can point to fascinating subject matter to do with global conspiracies in one convenient locale, AND you can recommend a discussion board which I looked at that bigsage would fit into in five minutes, all with a few keystrokes!

That's superior performance. FreeMason could never have done that. I didn't like that insult, there's a lot of that kind of rubbish that goes on.

Stick with it, yellow sun or white sun!

thanks for the vote of confidence, MA. you're one of the few. respect.
you may be right about atmospheric conditions.
i grew up in a clean air enviroment, ...lots of sunshine, low pollution. i remember it always being yellow. i have seen it white through heavily polluted days(i live in the big smoke now) i have also noticed the sky is often a different shade of blue, more dreary, on some clear days. this i attribute to chemtrails, but that's just a wild guess. maybe it is because of a change in the sun, though. just another guess.

does anybody REMEMBER the colour of the sun twenty years ago(besides me)? or what 'sky blue' used to look like?

p.s. i don't bruise easily. my lack of ego(no, ...really! it's true, there is no me) makes it hard to get on my nerves. i will fight for a principal, but not for my lack of popularity or ridicule. i believe everyone has the right to their opinion, but if it's an opinion, it shouldn't be stated as fact, and it shouldn't be used to negate a different opinion.
my fave is when people just come out and say, that doesn't exist because you can't prove it. the same people ignore hard evidence, because they don't want to admit they're wrong. i like being wrong. it's much more interesting than being right all the time. you get to shuffle the cranial database around more often.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Billy,

how ya doin' buddy?

yeah I think that contrails were and are used to hide the sun's increased radiation especially over cities that already are too hot and smoggy. Especially because media is located in the cities and not in the country side where fields have been scorching dry in recent years.

The sun's activity is still at this time according to scientific measure an mere blip or analomy. But you know what I think of so called 'science.'

We shall see if this is an increasing trend like global warming. I know it is and I know why, it is the coming of the wave.

What remains to be seen is the effect on earth's magnetic shield which is required to deflect harmful radiation from the sun. If the sun's increased coronal bursts overwhelm the earths' natural magnetic shield will it cause it to collapse all together or dare I say it reverse polarity as some people are claiming is going to happen in our near future? What then may happen?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Billy,

how ya doin' buddy?

good, man. you?
the magnetic field of earth and the magnetic feild of the sun are surely connected intimately. the near perfect synchronization of the solar system is a miracle, plain and simple. change any one actor and the whole play goes to #. i wonder if the same is true of the human web?
i'm so bored, i can't wait for the next major catacalysm. i've never felt so alive as when i've been close to death. what a rush.
when's that damn wave coming anyway?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
LOL!

there is something about facing one's mortality in a second of utter and total undisturbed cognizance that sends a jolt from your toes to the tip of your rounded skull!

hold on for if the claims hold true we got ten years of interesting times coming up.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
luke's home planet (tantoine?) had two planets.

that planet seemed pretty cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join