It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning creatures of hell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The most I can tell you is that there is folklore or oral tradition that links King solomon and the use of demons to move extremely large and heavy stone etc when building the temple. It was said he commanded the demons. Ever since reading it and giving the benefit of the doubt that there is any truth to it I came to the conclusion that you would have to be a holy man full of wisdom and the start of wisdom is fearing G-d. I believe you would have to have a greater fear of G-d than a demon or spirit. Which many people do not and would not in a situation.

a reply to: half_minded

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
supposedly there exists esoteric knowledge that pertains to the creation of a "GOLLUM" a creature that once bought into form through rituals etc will perform certain tasks for it's creator/master, The trouble arises when these entities gain more power over time than there master and can become very troublesome and mischievous once they gain this freedom.Then they have to be dealt with,sent back.

Another similar entity or art is the "Thought Form" not necessarily a literal "being" though it can be, More often it is the practice of creating a desired outcome for the purpose/use of the creator.

I had a remarkable degree of good luck with this type of ritual magik using the basic instructions in creating this type of "Thought Form"

I was needing help with a couple of personal projects that were causing me problems and I had tried everything to no avail over months,So I did the incantation/ritual, put out the requests then forgot about it (this is an important part of the process,forgetting certain parts of the ritual)

Within the week or 10 days of doing this the problems I had asked for help with both worked out perfectly!
I was shocked and impressed.

Wishful thinking? (literally LOL) coincidence? or IT WORKED? I like to think it was due to me trying out this ancient practice of magik.

Only to be used for good intention though IMHO or you may encounter future troubles.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
A "GOLLUM" is a funny little guy in a cave with a magic ring. Big fan of riddles.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLivingEd
LOL yeah sorry it's spelled golem but i bet that the caricature gollum was aptly named as a kind of hint to what he is. can't say iv'e seen lord of the rings or read any of tolkins work.
Here ya go make ya own golem guide.
kabbalah.fayelevine.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

I wrote a song back in the '90s about a deposed king who made a golem to kill his enemies and bring his throne back to him. I'll have to see if I can still remember how to play it. Always thought the idea of being able to create a golem was interesting.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: half_minded

You mean Black Magic similar to the Jewish tradition of Kabbalah and the evil practices in Christianity - in all cases its a corruption of God's teachings.

What you are referring to is another dimension, what we may have called "hell" may well be a darker dimension where abominations exists and people have been drawn to them and vice-versa, for no good but the destruction of the human soul.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

He's just a hobbit that gets twisted by the evil in the ring. Thanks for the link! Interesting stuff there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join