It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video: melting object inside wtc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Here is a video of something melting inside the WTC before it collapse. It could be something from the plane or something from the building.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-9-2006 by IspyU]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Here's a thread from Feb. of this year.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It talks about this molten material, and the possibility that aluminum debris from the plane was somehow involved in a natural thermite reaction, etc. According to researched carried out by Dr. Jones, he could not get a natural reaction to occur, and therefore ruled out the prospect that aluminum from the plane was involved in a reaction that produced the molten material.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
On the other hand, it is quite easy for a ordinary structure fire to reach temperatures hot enough to melt the type of aluminum alloy used in the plane.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The more and more research I do, the more fired up I get.

I am in the process of setting up a debate between the 9/11 Truth people and/or the Loose Change guys and the Popular Mechanics guys (or just the 9/11 truth side) in the Greater Philadelphia area in Pennsylvania. I attend a university within the city and think that all of the "Big 5" Philadelphia schools, as well as the rest of the area, would be interested in this.

If anyone is interested in this, feel free to PM me for more information!

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I've never seen any scientific literature on any sort of aluminum glowing orange in broad daylight. It only glows a little when its dark, and when it's extremely heated.

Maybe you can point me towards some proof of any type of aluminum being able to glow like that in broad daylight?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Notice how the helicopter turn away and increase speed a few sec. before the tower collapse. I thought no one knew the first tower would collapse

It looks like a police helicopter..

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Doesn't this show strong proof to anti-9/11 truth movemt people that what really happened inside that building wasn't so uniform and easily explained. Please clarify me if I'm wrong but isn't the highest burning point of jet fuel around 830 C and doesn't steel that even has not been combined with materials such as a iron or aluminum to make it stronger have a melting point of around 1510C.

What I don't understand in see in this vid to the anti truth people, is how the building is spewing black smoke obviously from the lack of oxygen to fuel the fire yet still be able to go beyond it's own burning point to effectively melt the steel down to where its dripping down the side of the building. However if we go with the more logical thermite placed inside the building which burns at around 2500 C, makes it much more believable, if your willing to accept even the basic principles of science.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
HowardRoark, don't try to pull that one on us again.

new topics

top topics

join