It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have read that 9/11 will happen before 9/11 happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
During my research for the truth back in the year 2000 I have read something about planes being hijacked and crashed into buildings in major cities in America as an attempt to start some kind of conflict in the middle east to keep the world population occupied in a conflict for a long time. The stuff that I read did not say specifically the WTC they just hinted to the fact that it would be a major city like Los Angeles or San Francisco or Chicago or New York. I have read this before 9/11 happened.

Please help me figure out where I read this, I know I read this, am I crazy for thinking this? I could have swore that I have read this in one of "Branton’s" books or in something that "Branton" quoted on. Who is this "Branton" guy by the way and how come I don’t hear much of him anymore?

I think that if I or someone is able to find it, we need to go back to this of material and pay more attention of what it is saying.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
ummmmm, Aliens and UFO's............

My sister said she saw in some book that something exactly like 9-11 was going to happen just to keep america occupied in these (fomerly) peacefull times.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
ummmmm, Aliens and UFO's............

My sister said she saw in some book that something exactly like 9-11 was going to happen just to keep america occupied in these (fomerly) peacefull times.

That’s a good start, does she recall what book it was from. Im sorry, I forgot to mention that the thing that I read stated that the attack would keep either America or the world occupied so that the one world government could take over and then something about an alien invasion, which im not sure I believe.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I dont't know what book it was but I know it was the same one.
I kow because of the alien invasion part. The book also said that the "invasion"would be faked in order to itroduce new laws that curtail our freedom even more...

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Yeah I think that’s it, I have been scratching my head on this for a while now and it just blows me away because the attack happened just like what I was reading about the year before. I didn't hit me until a little while after 9/11 happened.

What do you think, should we take that message more seriously, or was it just luck that the guy who wrote that pieced together some known info of what the next terrorist attack might be.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This is a good website with a lot of information about pre-during and post 911.

thewebfairy.com...

Has a lot of stuff about MOvies and books that foreshadowing the 911 attacks.

new topics

top topics

join