It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Be advised , there is a Santa Claus"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I'm actually quite impressed on your post being 2 years to the day from your last post AND on Christmas Day... Gotta be a conspiracy in that alone.

I think NORAD would disagree on the 'Santa Claus' usage.😂

Apollo 8 video (skip to 12:15) Not that I doubted ya, just had to hear it for myself.
www.youtube.com...

etarena.org...

I believe the 'Santa Claus' quote came from his cohort Timothy Good who stated it in his book "Above Top Secret."

Richard Dolan may have made a reference to it in his book "UFO's & The National Security State"?

Dolan is quite active on Youtube so maybe pop the question during one of his live streams.

Ok, I've probably provided nothing of value here so I'll close with Merry Christmas.

ETA: I had no idea who I was replying to until I just reviewed some material on your site. So, please excuse my ignorrance while I crawl back into my closet.
edit on 26-12-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

No excuses needed, we all swap questions, insights, and intriguing links here on a level playing field. So much of Dolan's work looks very rational ad well-researched -- and then he freaks out over the 'astronaut UFO' genre swallowing every loony and faker who has stepped forward in the the last few decades. Sad.

<< 1   >>

join