It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign satellite coverage of the pentagon!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Has any country claimed to have any photos and films of what hit the pentagon on 911. Are these countries holding the films to use for their benefit and not the american citizen benefit. What countries have or do have satellites over the us taking pictures of the pentagon. I would like to research this if there is any possibility of these pictures or films existence.

Some posters here said I could not use the smileys anymore.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
None have made the claim that I know of, if they are holding such, it is for their own @$$#$ sake and no ones elses. That would be the best black mail material any one could hope for, so no noody in their right mind would make such a claim.

It would make things worse, much worse if the public knew that the government could have done such on purpose. Consider your sat questions best answered as such;

Who has sats, and have sats that were over head on that location/target exactly at the correct time in question.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
www.fromthewilderness.com...
Sept. 11, 2001 - The National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), the federal agency that runs many of the nation's spy satellites, schedules an exercise involving a plane crashing into one of the agency's buildings. "On the morning of Sept. 11, 2001," according to a website advertising a homeland security conference in Chicago run by the National Law Enforcement and Security Institute, CIA official John Fulton and his team "were running a pre-planned simulation to explore the emergency response issues that would be created if a plane were to strike a building. Little did they know that the scenario would come true in a dramatic way." Fulton is the head of the NRO's strategic gaming division. [Source: National Law Enforcement and Security Institute, www.nlsi.net..., story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20020821/ap_wo_en_ge/us_sept_11_plane_exercise_1]
Now this story is about our NRO office filming the pentagon and the so called exercise that is to occur at that time on Sept 11, 2001, yet another film that needs to be looked into for the truth.
There is a problem with the page being scrubbed but its still a eye opener!
www.usatoday.com...
Officials at the Chantilly, Va.-based National Reconnaissance Office had scheduled an exercise that morning in which a small corporate jet would crash into one of the four towers at the agency's headquarters building after experiencing a mechanical failure.
We at least understand that the NRO planned this event but why when its main purpose is this! The National Reconnaissance Office operates many of the nation's spy satellites. It draws its personnel from the military and the CIA.
www.williambowles.info...
The NRO drill is never mentioned in the 9/11 Report. We do read in the 911 commission report about a exercise that helped focused NORAD's response to the hijackings.
YEs there are other nations with satellites monitoring the pentagon on 911 but what price will that cost americans in the future?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I found several satellite images of sept 7, 2001 of the pentagon and sept 12,2001.
You get very good detail and I still wonder if there are photos of the object that hit the pentagon with an explosion. Also the WTC buildings are in photos also.
www.spaceimaging.com...#

top topics

join