It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit guides/spirits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I've read quit a bit on spirit guides, but havn't actually tried to communicate with any. But sometimes I will get this intense tingling sensation all throughout my body, and I feel like there is a strong presence like near me. Is that a sign that a spirit is trying to communicate with you, or what?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Check this forum at www.astralsociety.com... , this forum of www.astralsociety.com have vast amount of very useful informations about spirit guide and higher self... Check it out and I truly hope these informations contains of answers you have been seeking for or give you useful clues on your own path toward meeting your own spirit guide!

However, I have the excalty same feeling as you do, often I felt like someone is standing right near to my shoulder, but yet no one is there as I turn my head around, but still strongly I can feel someone there.. Even right now I feel like that guide spirit is leaning on my shoulder watching every words I am typing... That is why I have decided to start doing meditation. This link I gave you, also gives you specific method of meditate to communicate with your own siprit guide. If you still have some more of questions, feel free to ask us, and at the same time, I recommend you to start asking questions at that forum also... It wont hurt to hear the answers these poeple from this and astalsociety.com forum would come up, acocrding to your questions.

Have a great journey!

Chaoic out...

[edit on 9-9-2006 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
In regards to what you have said I will say this,alot of the times it takes what some would call questing to awaken the connection between us and many of the spiritual guides that can help us achieve our goals and destineys,depending on what you believe that is.

As far as this questing goes,it could be the accomplishment of a jod such as donating money,or trying to reach out and listen to others and help them,In many studies we are the ones who must create these connections such as believing in a certain entity that watches over you,like a guardian angel demon whatever.

In this the more you believe in something perhaps the more real it will become.

As far as tingling is concerned I will say that,usually a sensation of such suggests a
flux in energy that surrounds and effects us,humans are great conductors of energies such as the feelings we have for certain things,or a better example is that of hot and cold we will feel the difference in heat energies very quickly.

In many studies this tingly sensation is our own bodies reacting to these fluxs,I call them energy signatures myself,everything has an energy signature which we catalog in our to put it simply our souls,as our souls reach out and connect with our surroundings we have signatures for the way we feel towards them.

Now some say that when there is an immediate change in our surroundings we can sometimes calculate the change and then we rearrange the energy flow that we are recieving from our surroundings to encorporate this new source,therefore we feel the sensation.

There are many explanations and studies that pertain to these two fields of study and I will add more later if i can,find time that is.

Tor.

new topics

join