It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec. 21. 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What's up with the Hopi Indians and that particular date?

I've read something along the lines of them comparing the Earth to an old dog, and every so often she's gotta shake the fleas off..

Do they really hold that particular date in any regard?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
There was a show on the history channel a couple months ago that showed the mayans very accurate predictions and after the spanish slaughter, chalum balums prediction tables and how the rotation calender works. It was very interesting because in 2012, the dec 21st(winter solstice) date is, coincidentally, when the earth completes its 26000 yr rotation around its axis. And the Sun rotates into the center or aligns with the center, cant remember which, of the universe. i DVR'd it. ill go back and check it out for clarification. The tile depicting that day showed Gods, snakes and people pouring water on earth. A new beginning? yes they called it that, but why all the water pouring on the earth? dunno, maybe ice meltings, raising sea levels to a point that most land is under water.

Another coincidence my bday is 12-22. if we are all still here....big bbq at my house for my infamous honey mustard garlic tritip.

Just an observation i thought id throw out there.

December 21st is my birthday, so I hope nothing happens

new topics

<< 1   >>

join