It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

billy lane kills scooter rider: read the headline. so sad...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
dirtbag billy lane kills a scooter rider by passing on a double yellow line...

check the headline...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
No disrespect to the man that was killed, but I love how the writer had to get the bit in about him wearing a helmet. I wonder what would have been written if he wasn't wearing the helmet? Truck vs moped head on at speed, I don't think that a helmet is going to help much. No charges have been filed, so it may well have been an accident.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
when did this happen? just wondering because the blog here linkeh has someone mentioning this incident and their post is dated may 25th which would be some time ago?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidshot
when did this happen? just wondering because the blog here linkeh has someone mentioning this incident and their post is dated may 25th which would be some time ago?

it is an older article. i actually just got done talking with the editor and he said they published 2 articles since trying to find out more about the accident. (although he didn't bother to post the url's to me) there will be legal action from what i understand, against mr. lane.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
For those that don't know - crossing a double yellow line in most of the USA is a traffic no-no. Especially to pass other traffic, it appears that Billy (dogbreath) Lane not only violated the law by attempting to pass the other vehicles, but he crossed a double-yellow line to do it.

Then he murdered the scooter rider.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Apperently, Lane is being charged with manslaughter because he was legally drunk at the time.

Article

My friends brother works for the Florida Highway Patrol and was one of the arresting officers who took him into custody. Here is a photo:

top topics

join