It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Has this suspicious video been discussed?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
More of the usual YouTube fair these days. More experimentation with camera tracking and compositing. It needs more work.

If someone has captured "Real" video footage of a UFO ....

1) Get it to as many news agencies as possible - blow the doors wide open
2) Submit it for professional analysis (non ufo ologits) to prove its validity
3) Post it anonymously on YouTube.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by nullster]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
** Nullster please show the community with some Photoshop zooms how altered this is.

That way it could educated posters and prevent fake postings. You seem very aware of how this could have been manipulated. PLEASE! Especially the part where the camera goes left and right and the UFO blurs perfectly. I want to know how to do it!

To me it looks perfect! Another great video of a UFO! Maybe Alien, maybe ours. Even if they are ours you have to admit where they came from..

I also think if any of us go to the newspaper Nullster is referring to, we have a 100% chance of seeing someone just like him at the door. Ready to hate. Ready to have the first denouncing reply! Telling us to go away with our CRAZY stories. ATS baby. Deny it, don't promote it.

Since the post was a question, might as well give it a try: To my knowledge, no. This is, personally, the first time I view this video. Thanks, looks great. Looks really stable though.. I thought they would be bouncy a bit more at this altitude.

He's lucky this didn't happen to him:
www.youtube.com...

But this could be him while vacationing in Miami:
www.youtube.com...

This would be where he's from:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

and it appears he had trouble at the border with his papers:
www.youtube.com...
(very interesting what happens when he exits the atmosphere, anyone know?)

This is also very interesting. It's an anti-grav demo. Seems pretty easy to these guys to make it.. (hear what Nik has to say at the end about them..):
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Some good videos there La Balance, i think the first one was debunked as a flare some time back though. The otheres are interesting, the NASA STS stuff blew me away when i first saw it.

Oh and TheDarkHorse, looks like CGI to me. The objects just dosn't look metalic, or anything else for that matter, looks like a computer made image.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad Larkin
Some good videos there La Balance, i think the first one was debunked as a flare some time back though.

The first video your refering to (my video) is still on the querying board and has not been identified to date yet... It is still my belief that this was some form of military test.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here is the skinny on this video;

It was on Counterevidence.com--The story goes that it was found at a hastily made campsite in Indiana..a video camera was found with other items and put in evidence storage at the local police dept. eventually the police looked at the camera and this is what was on it.....still considered a missing person case....

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I thought it resembled some of the Billy Meier stuff, the way it was just sitting there crystal clear. A lot of people believe that Meier was an outright hoaxer, and justifiably so. Someone allegedly found a scale model of one of the UFOs photographed by Meier in his attic, or something like that. Although I for one have trouble with the Meier story, I find his ‘evidence’ intriguing. It’s very difficult for me to believe that an illiterate man, who by all accounts is also not very intelligent, could pull of some of the best ‘fake’ video and photographic evidence I’ve ever seen. So, I think it’s my fondness for the Meier stuff that prompted me to post this. It is VERY suspicious, granted. Pleiadian beam ship? Not likely. I’m not a graphics guy, I have no idea whether or not the video I see is fake. It’s quite interesting though, that’s why I linked it.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
the ufo is very pixelated, unlike the other areas of the video like the trees.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Here is a still from the video- i86.photobucket.com...

if this were a fake the hoaxer would be required to manuakky insert an image like this 30 times, or 30 frames a second...not impossible, but very difficult to do flawlessly...I am not saying this video is real I just think it is a classic example of "too good to be true". I have the uncompressed video, I payed the $19.95 to access the counterevidence site back in 2001 and downloaded all I could, including Many photos and other never-seen-anywhere-else videos- some are amazing-multiple images of the same craft taken decades apart

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is a very good one. If it is a hoaxed video I would like to see some evidence of the hoaxing as I am no graphics expert.

What kills me is that people are always complaining about bad video and then when they see a clear one they dismiss them. Makes you wonder if a real spacecraft video would ever be believed.

I'm sure that the odds are very high on this being a hoax but again I want to see how this one was done.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid

if this were a fake the hoaxer would be required to manuakky insert an image like this 30 times, or 30 frames a second...not impossible, but very difficult to do flawlessly...I am not saying this video is real I just think it is a classic example of "too good to be true".

You shouldn't make statements like that if you don't have much experience in the effects industry. A motion blur like that could easily be made with a program such as Combustion or maybe even Adboe After Effects. Also the Ufo looks far too crisp compared to the background. Have a little look at this: www.3dbuzz.com...
You may have to signup to download it.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid

if this were a fake the hoaxer would be required to manuakky insert an image like this 30 times, or 30 frames a second...not impossible, but very difficult to do flawlessly...I am not saying this video is real I just think it is a classic example of "too good to be true". I have the uncompressed video, I payed the $19.95 to access the counterevidence site back in 2001 and downloaded all I could, including Many photos and other never-seen-anywhere-else videos- some are amazing-multiple images of the same craft taken decades apart

This is a common effect known as Motion Trail used many times in graphic design, CGI animations and Flash animations. It's a simple effect that any student may apply to a videoclip, nothing sophisticated or expensive.

Interestingly their office was located in front of the Pentagon.

See these three short demos of the Motion Trail applied to a fake ufo model in these CGI videoclips.
Check the frames in pause mode to see the perfect motion
blur that gives you this effect plugin.

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

The Selma Indiana video clip from the infamous Counter Evidence Website is just
one of the worst fakes produced as the ufo model never performs any important movement besides the short time of the clip. It was surely made by an amateur.

These days we have seen high quality ufo fakes presenting advanced features.

The Counter Evidence Research Consortium Inc. was a pay per view website
featuring fake ufo videos and photos that suddenly dissapeared after they were
dennounced for fraud leaving their subscribers very disconcerted.

Interestingly their office was located in front of the Pentagon.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
If someone has captured "Real" video footage of a UFO ....
1) Get it to as many news agencies as possible - blow the doors wide open
2) Submit it for professional analysis (non ufo ologits) to prove its validity
3) Post it anonymously on YouTube.

4) Screw the UFO community...sell the rights to the tabloids, quick!, before the skies are full of vacationing ETs and the market value of smoking-gun proof drops to zero!

top topics

join