It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triple Cross: Bin Ladens Spy In America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Triple Cross

This is the untold story of an ex-Egyptian Special Forces Major, Ali Mohamed, who slipped through every crevice of the U.S. intelligence community while working for bin Laden. His actions and influence over 20 years of terrorist events reverberate.

src: channel.nationalgeographic.com...

This is on right now on the National Geographic channel which profiles Ali Mohamed. It's really a fascinating story about how this 1 man seems to have single handidly infiltrated all aspects of the US intelligence community. He's allegedly been involved in just about everything under the sun associated with Al-Qaeda (Mogadishu, 93 World Trade Centre bombings, Kenya bombings even involvement backing the Muhajadeen fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan). His background is very extensive (combat and elite training at Fort Bragg) which he used to pursue both his past & presumably current agenda. It's incredible who the CIA backed and how these people have come back to haunt them and US citizens. I'm curious why his name has never been brought forward until now (or maybe I'm just behind the times).

brill

[edit on 5-9-2006 by brill]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I think his name has been mentioned before. Either that, or Ali Mohammed is a common name in the Muslim world. It doesnt surprise me though. The CIA is not known for its long term planning, as we can see several of their programs coming back to bite us.

new topics

join