It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pluton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Some agent from the government said that Pluton was an aliens` (i think he mentioned lizzards) station and some other civilization attacked them and that "planet" might be destroyed, or not yet. They are some how connected with military on Earth and because of that our scientists removed Pluton from planet list.
I didn`t get all, but I know that. That information was a confidental and said only to one person, I "heard" it too

I don`t know is that truth or what, but it is very interesting.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You mean Pluto the former planet? What exactly are you saying here? And how do you know this person was a government agent? What agency did he work for?

Its hughly suspect info, and sounds like someone was feeding you a line of crap.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
if um... giant space lizards
blew it up, wouldnt amateur astronomers have noticed the explosion? I mean a planet getting blown to shreds would produce a very big flash that would last a long time, surely enough for amateurs or universities to take notice.

be discerning of the junk you hear on the net for your own good, and NEVER EVER trust those websites with a star background, animated gifs, music, and bright pink blue green and yellow text.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Someone told me he spoke to some government man. Pluto did not destroyed like desapiered, beings on it are destroyed. I don`t believe in lizzards thing, but I believe it can be an alien station, why not? Believeing is not knowing

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Zeta Home]

top topics

join