It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Greatest Seconds in Human History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
To me:

1) The first second of the Glorious Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

2) The first second of the Glorious Conception of the Lord Jesus Christ.

3) The first second of the Glorious Birth of the Lord Jesus Christ.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Should`nt it be?

#1 the Glorious Conception of the Lord Jesus Christ.
#2 the Glorious Birth of the Lord Jesus Christ.
#3 the Glorious Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I would agree they were monumental momments for us all.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
gps777, God Bless You for being a Believer!!! I have thought over the order of these Three Glorious Events for many years and am still on the fence!!! One defense is that I believe Jesus Christ has always been alive and we would have to wait for His Divine Word for many years before the Resurrection. The Resurrection became necessary to prove His Word from the present time to back in time and, therefore, the Resurrection was necessary to prove that He is the Son of God. Thus, the Resurrection, since it proves Life is Eternal, it is the most Exalted Event.

God Bless the COMPLETE believers, who believed in the Holy Trinity before, during, and after conception!!! For me, it took many years to become a Complete Believer. But I have Completely Believed for almost 11 years and will continue to so for Eternity!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
gps777, I believe that I was unclear in my reply. The order for the three greatest seconds in history to me would be based on whether human souls have lived forever. If we have existed forever, then we need the Resurrection of the Son of God to sustain our existence. This would help prove the order of events that I stated in my initial post. If we were newly created, this would help support the order of events that you indicated in your reply.

Have we all lived forever? I still don't know as I worshipfully, and devoutly deepen my relationship with God.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
#1 "Enough is enough! I've had it with these motha f#@%ing snakes on this motha f@%#ing plane!"

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
fookerboy69, do you worship anything? Do you hold anything sacred? Do you believe humans created Souls, subatomic particles, and the Universe?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
gps777, God Bless You for being a Believer!!!

You too Bro

The Resurrection became necessary to prove His Word from the present time to back in time and, therefore, the Resurrection was necessary to prove that He is the Son of God.

Yes,yet the Resurrection was`nt necessary for everyone to witness as proof to believe that He was the Son of God, before He fullfilled what He came to do for us.
John 20:29
Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Luke 11:28
He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

For me, it took many years to become a Complete Believer. But I have Completely Believed for almost 11 years and will continue to so for Eternity!!!

For me it took a blink of an eye to become a complete believer when i got down on my knee`s and asked Him to save me and to come into my life.See you there.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Have we all lived forever? I still don't know as I worshipfully, and devoutly deepen my relationship with God.

Did Adams soul exist before God created Him?,i don`t think so along with you and me.I believe you and i had a beginning, we all have eternity from then however.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
#1 the creation of the 1st microchip

#2 the first radio transmission

#3 the first man in space

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Daibach, as a former inventor, I used to have certain materialistic values like you. I had to learn many hard lessons. But, with the Infinitely Great God, I made it through. We can be the greatest inventors in history bit it is meaningless if we did not feed the poor, clothe the naked, shelter the homeless, help provide medical care... With the Grace of God, temporal concerns have been eliminated from my life. Eternal concerns consume me and have transformed me and I hope they transform you.

969 years of life (Methuselah), and 122 years of life (an old woman in France) as you know are a drop in a bucket compared to Infinite years (Eternity).

God Bless You!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
1. The second i realised there is no god
2. The second i found out about masturbating
3. The second when i first laughed out loudly at a creationist using Kent Hovind arguments.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Jugg, you have not found your period of Enlightenment yet, which, if found, grows to greater Enlightenment. I hope and pray that you find it in this life, so that you do not risk it in the Afterlife!!!

All Hopes and Prayers!!!

May God Bless You!!!

top topics

join