It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes it may of been a conspiracy but what do we do about it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Personally I go to random sites that have forum chat and start threads with links to various 9-11 documentaries.So far ive gone to 5 various sites and have had about 500 people observe and respond to them.

Some don't belive any of it but the majority of forum poster's seem to believe the documentaries.If we all do this alot more people will see the truth.

The only way to get the word out is to spam these documentaries as much as possible considering NOBODY seems to advertise them and the ony way to find them is to actually look for them.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
We spread the truth by using decent documentaries, getting prime coverage about it from the major news networks, and get people aware so that they start writing their senators and congresspeople demanding a new investigation and perhaps, this time, forbid any censored or blacked out data.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
We spread the truth by using decent documentaries, getting prime coverage about it from the major news networks, and get people aware so that they start writing their senators and congresspeople demanding a new investigation and perhaps, this time, forbid any censored or blacked out data.

We, the people, ultimately have the right to walk into DC & say, "You guys are all fired!", but do you think anything like that will ever happen? I doubt it because those same elected officials are the chain of command for the military that we, the people, finance, but have no control over. . .

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I understand you wanting to get the message out to more people about 9/11 but spamming forums is not a the answer it would like someone spamming disinformation on this website, although 9/11 documentaries are not disinformation.

If you do go to these forums, make the thread appear as not spam but very informative post on what really happened at 9/11.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by Revelmonk]

new topics

top topics

join