It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kinross Incident (crew's bodies)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
well, you'd think.if the government was so interested in snatching it up..they would of done so years ago..its not very hard to do secret dives on lake superior. especially on windy esque days with freighters parking right on the lake for a nights rest.

the great lakes doesn't have huge oceanic reefs and fish darting in and out like the great seas..if bodies are down their...they still would be to this day.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by waffleprime]

also, the lake doesn't begin to freeze over until the end of november. hitting the ice would be like breaking through a light styrofoam..if that...at times its not frozen till january..somtimes it doesn't

ok..I've been thinking...I'm convinced its a ufo down there...keweenaw bay, only being hours away from me..has got me the gitters...I wanna go dig it up

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
yes but they would have to find the plane first, then find the object, and that assuming that they were bothered with looking for it.

If they thought it was 'got at' by a ufo, the may of thought it had gone forever. If it had been known there was a ufo sat in the lack with the plane, they would of moved heaven and hell to recover that thing.

Maybe it just got forgotten about, and people just shoved it to the back of the urgency pile.

But boy oh boy do i want to see what high res images these people turn up....if allowed that is...

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
As for the lack of bodies and the fact that no one ejected I have this theory:

Just to clarify, no one has yet confirmed that bodies are in the cockpit and no one has yet confirmed that bodies (or remains) are in the cockpit. Great Lakes Dive Company has assumed that with the cockpit and canopy in place, the plane most likely does contain human remains. They haven't yet been able to verify this by looking into the canopy and it is possible they might not be able to look inside if the canopy is not transparent (from aging and abrasion).

This doesn't negate anything else you were saying though.

<< 1   >>

join