It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity reached a new low

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
How do you drag down humanity another level?

You sell a bronze model of Tom and Katie's baby, Suri's poop on eBay for $7,000. I'm telling you people think we're crazy for believing in UFO and aliens... Well, I think star-struck people are far worse!

Suri Cruise’s Bronzed Baby Poop

Edit:
Some Q & A

Q: What is the length and Diameter of each piece of poop?

A: The entire sculpture with the base included measures: Height 4 inches x Width 6 inches x Depth 6 inches thank you and good luck bidding!

Q: Is this Suri's actual poop which has been fully encased in bronze? Or is it an artist's sculpted impression of her first poop?

A: Unfortunately, organic material burns in the heat required to cast bronze. Therefore, Daniel Edwards rendered her first solid defecation as close to the artistic eye as possible.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
all right, the hell with this.

i'll be on mars if you need me.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I saw this yesterday. Should we start feeling guilty about laughing at a victim of mental health problems now, or should we just get it over with and send him to the moon?

And if he didn't "commision" the "art", then who the hell goes through peoples garbarge looking for poo? Unless the artist is a very talented monkey, I'm appalled.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Anyone who spends $7000 on something like this has too much money and too little taste. Rich vermin are still attracted to filth.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hey man - So I got to do some thinkin'. So I says to myself, my dog Sparky leaves me poo presents all the time! And their ALOT bigger than the size of the Cruise babies poop. I'll give a real bargain, and sell them for 5 bucks a pop. 5 bucks! Man if you spend 7,000 bucks, do you know how much bronzed poop you could have? You could cover your entire bathroom!
Let's start the bidding.
Man, I amaze even myself.......

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This teaches us that no matter what it may be...there is someone somewhere who will buy it. Think of it! The opportunities are limitless!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
How craptastic.

People sucketh.

However, I'm going to see TOOL!!!

so I'm not that phased by this.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
All I have to say is......."thats f***** up!"

top topics

join