It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

explosions before collapse in video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts

Originally posted by PULVERlZER
Unfortunately, what makes a good conspiracy theory is that it can never be REALLY proven.

That is why MANY here focus on DISproving the official story and asking for a release of the evidence.

Hopefully, by taking this course of action a new investigation can be opened.

...we're going to be long dead before we get the REAL story, I'm afraid. I don't see the difference between this and any other plausible theory that never went beyond the confines of online forums like this one. Not that I would give up on trying to get the truth, just don't be dissapointed when it turns out like all the rest.

I figure, as long as you know the truth and the truth is good for you, then that's good for me, too.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PULVERlZER
I don't see the difference between this and any other plausible theory that never went beyond the confines of online forums like this one.

Everyday a new person reads these posts and questions the story.
Everyday another professor denies ignorance, another engineer, another housewife.
Everyday we see the government getting more and more desperate in their attemts to silence their critics.
Everyday we make progress.

Someday, and I am guessing fairly soon, the situation will come to a head.

The public does not beileve the story, they are afraid or comfortable or ignoring the truth.

Everyday progress is made on sites like this and st911.org

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i never thought of this til just now, bsbray11....
i've seen LOTS of car fires. the smoke is ALWAYS BLACK! could those smoking cars be smoke 'decoys' to provide a 'smokescreen' alibi for THERMITE smoke??

and, about the sound,there is definitely an audio processor applied to the soundtrack. the whole character of the sound changes where the explosion noises happen. whether this is because the explosives were 'added' by boosting wind frequencies, as suggested by wecomeinpeace, or dubbed in ala foley artistry, is a question not answered.

i 'want' to believe that rick seigel is a good guy.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join