It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NERVE of some people!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Get this - that one "friend" of mine Matt calls me up and says we really should hang out its been a while (like only 2 days) and I go over there in the pouring rain at like 12:30 and he calls one of his female dogs so we drive over to her place and takes her back to his crib and like bangs her all night long and then he calls me at like 5 in the morning after I've been sound asleep and expects ME to drive back over to his place and drive the whore home. To heck with that. Im getting tired of his crap....

Excuse my French but damn Im angry!

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Jesus christ dude. That ho wasn't the only person in that room though .... by making you take him there and pick him up he made you a ho too. Tell him to # off. Say like "Sorry dude, it ain't like that no more. Peace."

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It was a her.. .and I only drove over to the bitches place to pick her up ... no wonder I feel so cheap and dirty.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
TWYT

Did you ever wear a sign around your neck, that said "FREE! TAXI SERVICE! COURIER SERVICE! COLLECTION SERVICE! SOUNDING BOARD FOR YOUR ALL YOUR PROBLEMS! CHOOSE ME! USE ME! ABUSE ME! PLEASE!"

?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sometimes I feel like it. He doesn't know that I have his girlfriend lindseys phone number. I have half a mind to call her and tell her what a rotten scumbag bastard he is. of course she probably already knows that.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
hey we need a dogsbody around the house to run errands for free as well. Do you want to work for us instead of your "friend"?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
And then he freaking calls me at like 5 in the morning expecting me to get my ASS out of bed after he's been banging her all night. What nerve!

That makes me sort of an accomplise to his banging session all night. UGH gross. No wonder I feel like puking.

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by TheyWatchYouToo]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Dude what the hell are you doing to yourself? Do you like pain? Stop it NOW. It's not to bad now, but if you keep up this way you could lead yourself into some bad stuff. If you act like a sucker you'll be treated like a sucker.

Drop this person like a hot rock and leave everything the # alone. You have other friends, go hang out with them. If you don't have other friends then do some community service or join a local club. Good lord! Make your self so busy that stupid people can't take up to much of your time. (aside from a, "No. Sorry, can't do that.)

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
and you cant say no because.................................?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I believe the words that would've flowed from my mouth when he called me and asked me to take her home would've been something like this.

Wha? How about you lick my ass. /hangup

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Just tell the d*ldo to fudge off. You shouldn't have to put up with crap like that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Wait, he has a girl friend? Call her! Call her now! The guy is NOT your friend. Sounds like people are his friend, but he is incapable of being a friend back. He is a user.

top topics

join