It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the other Pentagon videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Lately i have become very interested on the 911 Pentagon issue. Whether it was a Goverment operation or Terroism that occured that day is not my issue. The issue is where do you believe other footage of the Pentagon being attacked has gone to. Can they really tell us that one of the most famous buildings in the world was watched only by a single security camera at the guards gate house. We know there is more footage somewhere so if it is true then why not put it out.

Do ATSers think other footage is being held somewhere or do you think it has been destroyed by the agencies/goverment.

I personally think that if we are not being shown this footage then surely there is something to hide. Because of this i also think those behind this would have easily by now destroyed every bit of footage available. Obvious reason would be so that this doesnt come back and bite them on the ass someday. Surely it does not take 5 years to anaylze all footage without giving a few seconds visible to the public.

Does anyone know how many CCTV cameras were present at the location and also due to the aircraft taking such a wide arc to hit its target you would think that other neighbouring buildings etc would also have some kind of footage out there

[edit on 28-8-2006 by thesaint]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I don't think they'll show the ongoings at the Pentagon due to security issues.

There might be another angle or two they could release, but this is unlikey due to the shroud of secrecy.

Most within the establishment are self-interest minded, and don't want the gen. public too aware.

That's my spin on things.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
What kind of secrecy do they have to hide though. All the public/we need is a small clip of footage showing the aircraft actually impacting the building. There is no security risk there. 2 things that bother me are 1 i am ex military myself and know how superior the CCTV systems are in military installations even the most mundane military building is watched 24/7. 2 i am also a private pilot and have never understood how a inexperienced pilot was able to perform that kind of manouvre. Whilst at the international airfield where i fly i have spoken to dozens of commercial pilots of the last 5 years who all say they would be unable to bring the plane in like that we are led to believe happened at te pentagon

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If you think about it though, it wasn't that successful a maneuver.
It did some damage, but what if it had hit at more of an angle, with the craft tilted.
You would have greater structural damage. Although the impact was significant, it was not maximal.
In fact, if I remember correctly, the Pentagon had no loss in functionality.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
About the security issues of other cameras, there might have been activity that was taking place due to the heightened security at the time they would not want known.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
just wondering has any organisation attempted to get the other vid's released under the freedom of information laws? they surely can't really claim that it will compromise security due to the other photo's ect that are already in the public domain showing security camera positions ect?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidshot
just wondering has any organisation attempted to get the other vid's released under the freedom of information laws? they surely can't really claim that it will compromise security due to the other photo's ect that are already in the public domain showing security camera positions ect?

Exactly what this thread is about. They gotta be somewhere unless they have been destroyed

new topics

top topics

join