It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let The Truth Set You Free

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
"Reality is an illusion" Learn to let go of the preconcieved ideas that have been drilled into you, and look inside yourself for the true answers to the questions you seek.Learn to overcome the depands of the body, and your egos need to control and just understand and accept things are just the way they are, for they warp the way in which we understand the information we recieve.Most importantly learn to help others in their questions and their right to ask them.We have been created by the erternal to live this moment,there is only now no time really.Learn to live each moment to its best and realize we are only here to react to the situations that have been made for us.
If you truly believe in something and you understand the truth then it is real in this "Illusion" anyway.
Peace be with you.....

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Damn your philosophy. Get a gun.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
get a gun/ why?...

it does not matter, if you are going to perish in life why not perish fighting within yourself to do right even if it means using your left hand?...

yes i feel free, yet i feel bonded to the physical and uncapable of really achieving right/ but what is right?...

i can only continue the path and attempt to express as much universal wisdom as possible, i feel the speeding up of time, and can see objectively an end i hve no control over...

in the end each one teach one...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What's that smell...?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
is pretty much on the nose.

"militiaman"s response is purely comical in itself. He describes himself as a libertarian however won't let himself go?

All is an illusion and part of the divine. If one has not learned that yet a refresher course in science and theology may be in order.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yeah, just do a google on the scientists Karl Pribram and David Bohm.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
..but its been setup by our governments to keep us ignorant of the full reality of their actions and of things they have little ability to control other than to make people skeptical over. We certainly have no control over this and will just have to wait and see what happens.

Life/reality itself, IMO, is no grand illusion. I don't kid myself with any notions of something better beyond this life and life itself being a dim shadow of something better that lies ahead. If I have been taught anything from living experience, its to not expect anything other than the worst.

There is no true allegory of the cave, matrix, or any other illusory situation other than what has been constructed by the people that govern our lives.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reality is not an illusion but u must know yourself to know reality

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Would sugest the attached......

www.geocities.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Reality is all there is... calling it an illusion just makes it easyer for people to cope with the reality...

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It depends on who you allow to tell you what it is and force their interpretation of it on you.
The truth will set you free, or it will kill you and in the end you will be free anyway.
Live by the sword, die by the sword does not mean you should not have a sword, you need a sword to defend yourself from those who would use one against you,to control you because you cannot defend yourself from their sword.
Buy a gun, God said, keep it for when you may need it,there are those who understand nothing but force, there are more fools in this world who believe it is the only way to control others.
There are fools in this world who want nothing other than to control others.
Power,money,greed,weapons,control.
Fight fire with fire,just make sure you don't fire first, or just avoid getting burned if you're quick.
In the end it is all quite meaningless regardless of which path you take.
Inaction is an action in itself.
It is all about the choices you make and using your free-will in deciding which action best suits your situation.
Just remember,the Bible is a study in human nature which will allow you to find peace.
Politics is a study of human nature and human needs for survival to find wealth at the expense of others.
Vicious,Vicious place we live in,resembles what some may consider to be hell.
I'm stepping off the edge of the world.
Peace to you and success in all you strive for, just remember that if you find success, that there are those who need to be helped along toward their own.
The Truth WILL Set You free,one way or another.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What if the truth seems to be very different then menkind is thinking? That the truth doesn't set free, just turns the world upside down? That the truth is that there is coming something that looks almighty but isn't that friendly... that paradis is just for 1 out of a 1.000 and for 2 out of 10.000 and that God doesn't like people who think they know the truth, but don't...

What if such was truth... would it set you free?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
Reality is all there is... calling it an illusion just makes it easyer for people to cope with the reality...

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

What is reality? The reality is EVERYTHING on this planet consists of molecules, etc. The reality is that anytime such molecules, atoms, or whatever ACTUALLY touch it causes an explosion.

Therefore all is an illusion of solidarity. If all objects were actually solid nothing could exist. What powers all of this and holds it together? Why the power of the father, of course.

That is true reality.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater

What is reality? The reality is EVERYTHING on this planet consists of molecules, etc. The reality is that anytime such molecules, atoms, or whatever ACTUALLY touch it causes an explosion.

Therefore all is an illusion of solidarity. If all objects were actually solid nothing could exist. What powers all of this and holds it together? Why the power of the father, of course.

That is true reality.

Or the strong and weak nuclear kernforce, as scientist believe it holds together...

And no, there is no illusion of solidarity... you say it yourself... you know it isn't solid, that it feels solid is the reality, that it isn't truely solid is also reality... that doesn't mean that thinking it is kinda solid is an illusion...

It becomes an illusion if you are going to think it is 100% solid, but nobody does that... so where is the illusion...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
why would one with faith argue about the power of the father?

and what do you think you know about the father to dictate numbers as to who is applicable in recieving him?...

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
why would one with faith argue about the power of the father?

One with faith in the father doesn't doubt... so everything looks okey... what if someone doesn't have faith but tries to understand God... and doesn't think he is that almighty...

Does the doubtful have perhaps more information about the father because they search... and is the blind faith something which perhaps the God doesn't want to...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
we are all searching for the father, i think?
but what you recieve is what you get right?
so if one has not faith in what he's been giveth, how will he have faith in what he taketh?

in the end we are all searching for the father, right?
indirectly or directly, i think...

[Edited on 5-11-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
we are all searching for the father, i think?
but what you recieve is what you get right?
so if one has not faith in what he's been giveth, how will he have faith in what he taketh?

in the end we are all searching for the father, right?
indirectly or directly, i think...

We are all searching for the same father. But I don't think that you get what he gives us, the God which I know, will take it all back, together with the lives of menkind (Apocalyps).

What if he didn't gave it to us, then father doesn't have to have any faith, but can do whatever he wishes to do.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
...you come to the realisation that anything you do here on this earth does nothing to change anything at all, all of your pursuits for material gain will only cause you unnecessary suffering and grief, passing this need for pursuit of material gain to your children will only pass the agony along to your kids.
It's all a lie.
The truth is that it is all meaningless, until you come to the realisation of this truth,you will never be free.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
...you come to the realisation that anything you do here on this earth does nothing to change anything at all, all of your pursuits for material gain will only cause you unnecessary suffering and grief, passing this need for pursuit of material gain to your children will only pass the agony along to your kids.
It's all a lie.
The truth is that it is all meaningless, until you come to the realisation of this truth,you will never be free.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join