It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diablo II Lord of Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is the type of game to have a new thread for.

So, anyone has played this PC game? Please share some info, I have not yet downloaded the free LOD patch from Blizzard. What's your opinion? Anyone likes this game?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I played it ages ago, D II was fun, new classes are kew, if you love hack n slash go for it.

Also if you were wanting a newer game like this check out Titan Quest

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i remember playing D2, i got addicted to multiplayer until i found this site
. But seriously im not a video game freak, and ppl my age (adolescents 13-16) should stop the games and start doing outdoor activites. Not to be mean but this is the fattest generation ever! I, personnaly am very healthy and enjoy curricular activities instead of games, not to b a bigshot but i have a 6pac and i earned it, and not everything is gonna fall on yur lap, if your out of shape, you have to work to get what you want

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm not fat, but I can scarf an entire MONSTER Burrito from Freebirds World Burrito!!

www.freebirds.com...
I can drink a six pack fairly quickly as well.
www.budweiser.com... mmm, the piss of kings

Bow to my superior metabolism, BOW I SAY BOW!!!!
en.wikipedia.org...

however if you want to buy me a bowflex I
m down to use it, just u2u me for me addy.

Then I shall toot my own

pps: all the skateboarding from age 13-18 paid off I guess cause now I can be a lazy sloppy slob poster who pwns @ CSS.

RAWR

another toot for me

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
i remember playing D2, i got addicted to multiplayer until i found this site
. But seriously im not a video game freak, and ppl my age (adolescents 13-16) should stop the games and start doing outdoor activites. Not to be mean but this is the fattest generation ever! I, personnaly am very healthy and enjoy curricular activities instead of games, not to b a bigshot but i have a 6pac and i earned it, and not everything is gonna fall on yur lap, if your out of shape, you have to work to get what you want

-Jimmy-

I'm doing 1O hours of foot exercise every day, non stop. I guess, I won't be that much fat, will I?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
trimspa baby?

ghahahaha who wouldve thought i wouldve ever said that?

hah

d00d check out Titan Quest its pretty damn kewl

top topics

join