It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my prediction of the end of the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
i have had this dream a couple of times
its the only dream where i see the world end
Asteroids
that will cause the end of the world in my dreams
has any one else had this dream, hundreads of balls of fire crashing into earth??
if you have please reply
and what is the possibility of this been the end of the world
any ideas
cheers

[edit on 23-8-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Well if your dreams right, and its loads of fireballs, and not one big one, then the world probably wont end.

And no haven't heard anything about the world ending this way accept for possible bible codes but there unreliable for predicting the future.

There is a dream prediction on this forum that see's fireballs or something destroying American cities the dreamer interpreted the fire as nuclear explosions but small asteroids could have the same sort of effects. But that was due yesterday according to her dreams.

Anyway sorry to hear your having such horrific dreams i hope they are just that!

Argos

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This is along the lines with the extinction theory. I do have a complaint with it though.
An impact of that size would destabilize the orbit, where it would decay and draw the planet into an unacceptable distance from the sun when the earth re-attained stable mass (due to impact). This is best understood by throwing silly-puddy that is mis-shaped into the air. It reacts violently with the surroundings.

When the earth becomes essentially round again, as all orbital bodies do, it would have been pulled by the deformed edges towards the sun to keep from ripping apart. Although, there is the theory this is how the moon was created, which could explain the difference in PE being displaced.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I had the exact same "vision" one night, while awake....It happened at dusk, and it was huge flashes of lights from the sky. Not bombs, but asteroids/comets.
I rarely have visions, but this one sure gave me a scare.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I had the exact same "vision" one night, while awake....It happened at dusk, and it was huge flashes of lights from the sky. Not bombs, but asteroids/comets.
I rarely have visions, but this one sure gave me a scare.

Wow
yeah my dream is asteroids not bombs
thats weird you had a vision of it!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Ive had a dream like that a few times before. The one I remember the most (it was also my first one) was when i was about 7ish.

The dream took place on a beach, Seal Beach to be exact. I was older in the dream then I was at the time...maybe mid/late 20's

I was standing on the pier, looking out at the ocean. There was no boats nor people but there was background noise. It was really strange and I cant explain exactly what the sound was. But if I had to, it sounded like a mix of if you were standing next to a plane while the engines were on and the sound of cracking knuckles. That sound was consistent.

While I was staring out at the ocean, I saw something light up very bright. It was coming down very fast..then by the time it was close to the ground/ocean it lit up the whole horizon. When it finally hit I couldn't hear anything cept ringing. As if you punched yourself in the ear (heh, don't ask how I know that
)...Seconds later it looked like a nuclear bomb had just gone off infront of me. Right before the shock wave hit me, I woke up

Ive had this dream many more times, though I've never really thought much of it.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
thanks for posting your dream, its weird because they keep repeating but your dream sound more like a nuke going off
thanks

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Well, its strange to find this thread on BTS.:shk:

But its fun to play with the smileys while we have a serious chat about end times.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Well, its strange to find this thread on BTS.:shk:

But its fun to play with the smileys while we have a serious chat about end times.

I found this site
www.armageddononline.org...
check it out go to the home page and its got a lot of good stuff

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
CYRAX, do you follow NASAs study of Near Earth Objects?

There have been several alerts that there was to be a possible impact, with an object passing so close, with such and such a percentage of a chance of hitting the planet.

I think there's a catalog of objects that are within range of being candidates for collision.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
thanks Bothered
will check that out

top topics

join