It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Ashnoth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I just wanted to say hi to everyone here in the paranormal forum. I just signed up and have a great interest in the paranormal. Hopefully I can contribute to the forum and possibly even make some new friends. Well you all will see me around I guess, and if you have any questions, shoot away!

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well, normally, we use the introductions forums to let others know about us.
I hope you check out the rest of ATS-BTS-PTS and broaden your horizons

So, welcome to ATS and the Paranormal forum.

Tell us something about why you came to the Paranormal forum, what interests you most about the paranormal.
It's hard to ask questions when we don't know you yet

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I posted in the introductions section too, but figured I'd spend most of my time here, so I posted here too. If that's a breach of etiquette, my bad. I'll definitely browse the entire site and see what it has to offer.

I guess I've always been curious about the paranormal. I've had experiences where I've felt the presence of beings or spirits that were obviously not visible. I possibly even encountered a ghost, but I was too young to remember, so I'm not for sure. It's just nice to find other open minded people who believe that there are some things that happen that cant' be explained.

new topics

join