It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

plane note prompts airport alert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Plane note prompts airport alert
BBC breaking news graphic
Police are inspecting an aircraft at Luton Airport after cabin crew found a "scribbled note" on board.

similarely to the recent case in the US no doubt this will turn out to be just another scare story link

[edit on 22-8-2006 by solidshot]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
jeez mate, i fear this is going to be the start of more and more of these tossers that find stuff like this funny.

The cost of checking these aircraft out and delaying flights must be astronomical.

such is the present level of fear regarding flying that i cant see things getting better before they get far worse.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Its my opinion..and mine only that the idiots that do these things should have the book thrown at them..preferably a very large hardback.Ok its going to be hard to prove who did it but if indeed a person was found i think they should be charged for the expense involved etc wasting police time.You've really got to wonder at the mentality of some people in times like these..im sure they thought it was a laugh at the time but have no idea of the chaos and fear it can cause with these hoaxes....muppets

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
could actually be a tactic for genuine terrorist's, all they would have to do is make a few flight's each week leaving notes ect and it would tie up the security services and cost a fortune. to add to this after a while everyone would get used to the hoax's and become lax and this is when they could actually strike

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Could be..but im guessing that the passenger manifest for that and the previous flight will be noted for intelligence purposes anyway...so unless its done via a 3rd party theres a chance of getting noticed by the security forces.But i agree with your point...after so many of these things and alerts people just start to switch off and stop paying attention..

new topics

top topics

join