It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Scotland - What a great site! Please Read :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

A big hello from Scotland. What a great site! I've been visiting the site for a while now and have been interested in conspiracies, the unexplained, New World Order, World Politics, "War on Terror", origins of man, History and the likes for a long time. I guess it's the truth I seek like many others. I know we are being lied to and am glad I've been de-programmed.

It's frustrating for me when I try to tell people about the information I now know - the sheeple don't listen, but some are beginning to see but not to the extent that I'd like. Some think I'm a raving loony, some wonder why I bother too. It bothers me they don't wonder, but each to their own.

I visit many sites, too many to write out - I'm a lazy bar steward (see what I did there?)
But I visit Alex Jones' sites, and a few 9/11 sites, The Information Clearing House, Truth seekers (uk), Wing Tv to name a few. I highly recommend a wee site I found called Documentaries, it's jam packed with, well, documentaries. Fancy that. And its free! Also google video.

If anyone can recommend any posts, media clips, news articles, something you are interested in that you reckon I'd like - anything really, then please do - It will be greatly appreciated.

I'm glad to have eventually joined and look forward to posting and discussing with my (new) fellow truth seekers.

All the best!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Nice to have you along for the ride.

I usually cruise around ATS to find links on pretty much any subject I am currently interested in. It is a good portal to the outside sites pertaining to just about anything you need in the subjects you mentioned!

I found a good way to find threads I miss in New posts is to look at the "find posts" area of a member I enjoy reading. This is a way to come upon threads you otherwise had missed.

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thanks interested always. It's a good tip. Does anyone know of any members with good postings?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Welcome itchy_tartan_blanket!

Handbook of ATS Links

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one. IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hi itchy_tartan_blanket glad you found us here and decided to join.

Always nice to see new members from the UK.

Hope you have fun here and look forward to seeing you arround the Boards.

JM

top topics

join