It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

intelligent life on mars was their ever any?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i know most beleive beleive in microbes and vegetation which could or still are on mars but are their many people on ats who beleive that their was intelligent life on mars i for one beleive at some point in mars history their may have been intelligent life on mars but what do you guys think?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Who knows. Anything is possible, and there are people who are convinced that cities and pyramids in ruin exist on mars. You never know.

Im waiting for a really tantalizing piece of evidence before I pass total judgement.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
JohnLear and others say human civilizations live on Mars and Venus right now!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I checked out Google Mars today, the funny thing I notice the most about that is, the program called, Terragen can do the same thing that Google Mars shows. In otherwords you and I can create landscape photos with this program and call them, photos of Mars or any other planet or location. It's the actual making of the landscape in that program, not the rendered photo that looks the same.

I think the easiest, maybe not cheapest, way of finding out for ourselves would be to get a telescope that can see the surface on Mars, down to the hand size Rock and do our own investigations.

I'll post some of my landscape images... External Link: My Terragen Designs

EDIT: posted the link. but rather I should be posting what terragen program looks like for the comparison. guh..

[edit on 21/8/2006 by wyldwylly]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
lol very interesting wyld good find

top topics

join