It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you can't conform go to the back of the line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Defense Minister Elias Murr said he was confident that Hezbollah would hold its fire but warned Syrian-backed Palestinian militants against rocket attacks which might draw Israeli retaliation and re-ignite full-scale fighting.
"We consider that when the resistance (Hezbollah) is committed not to fire rockets, then any rocket that is fired from the Lebanese territory would be considered collaboration with Israel to provide a pretext (for Israel) to strike," he said Sunday.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

How could a Palestinian rocket launch be considered collaboration with Israel!

Sounds to me like he is setting the stage for a "rocket launch" to be blamed on Israel.

news.yahoo.com...

I would also like to point out that here in America when a man commits a crime, and you help him out in some way, you are considered an accessory to the crime. So why is Lebanon considered Innocent. i don't buy it. i am so tired of us tiptoeing around these terrorists and rogue states!
I really don't care who started this whole mess anymore, but one thing is clear.
civilization won't stand still for anyone, the earths population is growing so fast that if you can't keep up or get in line with the rest of us you will either die or suffer. i am not just talking about American civilization i am talking about global civilization.
Russia, china, Europe all the big guys may not entirely see eye to eye but we do trade with each other. Now we have these little guys, and i am speaking generally here, Muslims, Hispanics, Africans just can't seem to get in line.
You ever hear of social Darwinism?

new topics

join