It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Disgusting Judge Ever!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Story: Thompson, 59, was convicted last month of four felony courts of indecent exposure for incidents that took place in his Creek County courtroom.

Thompson, a married father of three grown children, testified that the penis pump was given to him as a joke by a longtime hunting and fishing buddy.

"It wasn't something I was hiding," he said.

He said he may have absentmindedly squeezed the pump's handle during court cases but never used it to masturbate.

cont.....

apnews.myway.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Ahhh, one of the many things that make me proud of living in the Great State of Oklahoma!!!! I think he should have just killed himself when this went public. Probably would have been easier than facing the humiliation.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I thought you where talking about Judge Anna Diggs Taylor, the Carter appointee who wants to make it easier for terrorist by stopping the NSA surveillence.

Now that is disgusting!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yes' I to thought this would be about the female judge who had more
balls than any of her male counterparts to stand up and protect
our freedom.

As to the story articel, I can't believe there making such a big deal out
of this, I mean it's not like he stripped down and started pupming the
err pump.

Really now, a fine I can understand, since this country gets so uptight
about sex, but prison time!?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I just find this funny. I wish they would have given us more information though. Was he using the pump to regain "stamina" or was he using it just to use it? There is a large fetish community to use these items just for the thrill of doing that. I'm having a hard time even keeping a straight face (no jokes) while typing this. He should have left the pump at home though, or maybe gone off to the woods and declared a bush to be his to take care of "business" before getting home.

Did anyone ever see his genitals or just the pump? And since when is plastic tubing enough to prosecute? I mean, someone with a colostomy bag, is that person exposing himself if we glimpse the tube?

Interesting story though, and I'm sure that his wife will be no more pleased now than she was before he was sentenced.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I agree that 4 years prison time was a bit harsh, but in my opinion it is a big deal. (No pun intended), and no, I am not an uptight, sexually repressed puritanical. The man is a judge that was masturbating during court hearings. That is just messed up. Someone charged with upholding the law is breaking the law. When he should have been giving his utmost attention, especially during a child murder case, the pervert was mastubating. Something is not right with him. At the very least he should get some court ordered counseling.

new topics

top topics

join