It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus' Birth Date Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I have a question for a Christian on here or anyone that can answer.

Was Jesus' Birthday on December 25th or September 11th 3BC?

I know that may sound like a ridiculous question, but I keep finding sources that state birth was September 11th.

Many biblical scholars, theologians, historians, and astronomers say that the
Star of Bethlehem, signifying the birth of Jesus Christ, can be calculated to within a
few hours of September 11, 3 B.C., based on celestial charts and alignments for that
time.
Source

..the signs in the sky on the night of Jesus' birth occurred on only one day in 3 B.C., and they occurred exactly on September 11, 3 B.C. between 6:15 pm and 7:49 pm EST
Source

This is a star chart of September 11 3BC

Tradition would have us believe that Jesus was born on December 25, when it is very cold, and sometimes snowy, in Bethlehem. The truth is that Jesus was born in September. Tradition would have us believe that there were three wise men, and that they came to the manger. The truth is that there were quite a number of those who came from the East, and that they came to see Jesus when he was between 18 and 24 months old.
Source

It has been suggested...that Jesus of Nazareth was born on September 11 in 3 BC when the moon moved in a rare pattern with Venus generating the Star of Bethlehem.
Source

...based on the scriptural evidence, a case can apparently be made that Jesus Christ was born on the 15th day of the month of Tishri, on the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles, which corresponds to the September - October timeframe of our present calendar
Source

...the birth date of Yeshua based on the signs in the sky. All agree and paint a composite picture where we can state with a fair degree of certainty that we now know that Yeshua (Jesus) was born in the fall of the year, in September, in 3 BC.
Source

What it shows is that Yeshua (Jesus) was born on Rosh Hashanah (head of the year), which is also called Yom Teruah (day of blowing) and in English the Feast of Trumpets. It's also Rosh Khodesh which means the head of the month. Rosh Hashanah occurs on the 1st of Tishri every year in the jewish calendar, and is in the fall of the year. The matrix shows that the birth occurred in the jewish year 3759, which is the fall of 3 BC. In 3 BC, the 1st of Tishri occurred on September 11, 3 BC. With the matrix showing Rosh Hashanah, Yom Teruah, Rosh Khodesh, and "on 1 Tishri", it is clearly showing 1 Tishri as the exact day of Yeshua's birth.
Source

...the pastor proclaimed that he had figured out that Jesus was actually born during the first half of September.
Source

We will show in this booklet the evidence that Jesus was born in 2 B.C. at the time of Israel’s Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashana), which fell on September 29 that year. Two thousand years later is September 11 1999 A.D
Source

Many Biblical scholars have argued from time to time that December 25th was not the actual birth date of Christ. It was just adopted as a day to celebrate the birth of Christ as a Christian substitute to the Roman festival Saturnalia in the third century. Saturnalia was celebrated as the Feast of Sun and was actually considered the birth date of the Sun God of the Romans...Christ was most probably born on September 11, 3 B.C., which was Wednesday...
Source

the more exact date of the birth of Yeshua is Tishri 1, 3759 (September 11, 3 BC)
Source

So is there any truth to any of this??

[edit on 8/17/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't know for sure about the September date but I can absolutely guarantee that Jesus was not born on Dec 25th.

That is the birthday of the sun god. Instead of worshipping the Son of God, you are actually worshipping on the sun gods birthday.

The sun god is Baal who is Satan by the way.

You can track many of the sun gods birthday to Dec 25 as all the stories originate in Babylon as deception from Satan.

Horus, Mithra, Mirtha, Osiris, Sol, Tammuz, etc, etc, etc, etc, all born on Dec. 25th. It's just different versions of the same lie.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I recently watched a show on the discovery or history channel sorry can't recall which and scientists and astrologers using all the clues given in the bible as to when Jesus was born it has been decided that his actual birthdate is April 17th.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I have also seen evidence for the April date. Also dates ranging from 7BC to AD/CE.
something about calenders and how people applied something.

Horus, Mithra, Mirtha, Osiris, Sol, Tammuz, etc, etc, etc, etc, all born on Dec. 25th. It's just different versions of the same lie

Interesting as they all predate THE JESUS LIE.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

Horus, Mithra, Mirtha, Osiris, Sol, Tammuz, etc, etc, etc, etc, all born on Dec. 25th. It's just different versions of the same lie

Interesting as they all predate THE JESUS LIE.

That's because when Jehovah cursed the population with different languages at the construction of the tower of Babel, those were the different names that came out of the "twisted tounges" referring to Nimrod.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

That's because when Jehovah cursed the population with different languages at the construction of the tower of Babel, those were the different names that came out of the "twisted tounges" referring to Nimrod.

I have a problem with this story due to the fact the whole worlds population did not live around babel and they all spoke differently anyway due to geographical differences.

G

top topics

join