It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles in Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The CCCRN (Canadian Crop Circle Research Network) is currently investigating 16 crop circles in Canada since the beginning of this year.

www.cccrn.ca...

This was an interesting one:

"Stalks with twisting below the seed head, an anomaly seen in only a few formations worldwide over the years"

There are some interesting crop circles there, what are some of your theories on crop circles?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Great pics.

Yeah more and more circles up here.

I knew someone that knew a farmer that had a glyph on their field.

Not sure of the whole story but media decended on the farm as well as the curious. Anyways the farmer decided to plow it under. Yeah brutal eh. The person I knew said the farmer was also under 'pressure' to do this. I never did find out what that was about. Pressure from who?

if it helps you read this, I believe it to be the truth:

from Cassiopaea.org

Q: (L) Is it true that crop circles are a kind of grand Reiki being given to the planet?
A: But also messages and lessons.
Q: (L) Well, could it also be said that Reiki symbols as applied to the body are etheric messages to the etheric body?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Do they communicate information into our field, so to speak?
A: Everything that exists at all levels is just lessons.
Q: (L) Well, in the case of Reiki, what I specifically want to know is if, say an individual is psychically, spiritually, karmically, or otherwise wounded or
discombobulated, does the application of Reiki symbols give messages to the electromagnetic field to re-form or re-arrange the pattern in the perfect pattern
intended?
Q: (L) And can repeated application of this, can not only physical things, but also etheric things, be healed? That is karma and so forth?
Q: (L) So that our continual use of Reiki and application to ourselves and each other literally would cleanse us from our karmic burdens, memories or scars of
the soul?

Q: (L) Who or what group is responsible for crop circles?
A: Us. You bet.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of the crop circles?
A: Messages to world. All.
Q: (L) Do these crop circles mean an idea, an energy, a concept; how do they transmit messages?
A: Translate; it can be done.

Q: (L) Why are there so many crop circles in Britain?
A: Window. Why Stonehenge was built there.

Q: (L) What exactly are crop circles and how are they formed? I know we have asked about crop circles before, but I would like to know the specific
mechanism by which they are formed?
A: Not issue, but energy vortex.
Q: (L) Does this energy vortex arise from within the earth itself?
A: No.
Q: (L) Where does this energy vortex issue from?
A: Here. Sixth density.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Let us assume that crop circles are messages from an advanced civillisation. This civillisation knows exactly how advanced we are. They're obviously placing this messages for a purpose. Then why don't they create messages that they know we'll be able to decipher?!
They need to 'dumb down' their designs somewhat before people can even undertsand their message, let alone take heed of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think the crop circles are awesome. These drawings were around when the mayans and aztecs were around. What the heck do they all mean? And dont tell me that guys with sticks and boards were doing it back then. I would like to strangle those people who said they were doing it as a hoax.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
we should start a research forum where the work is in deciphing these "circles" so that not just the elites have this information the ats community should take a step forward to understand what is being given, im down to work on this...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kiwifish
And dont tell me that guys with sticks and boards were doing it back then. I would like to strangle those people who said they were doing it as a hoax.

*betta watch out my neck....*

So there are pranksters in Canada too? Lol...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yeah, it would be interesting if we could decipher these circles. But it would be hard, as there are so many hoaxes. Are there any believable people that have claimed to have deciphered these circles?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
From what I know a lot of the legit crop circles are references to science in one way or annother. They are not a weird language or symbology that has to be learned.

If one knew science and mathematics quite well they could at least make some sense of a number of glyphs. Some also refer to astronomy of course as well as biology.

I think the establishment is decoding the glyphs but not telling us what they believe they mean.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
which is why i suggest this be a topic of research...

i mean comon they got people researching jhon toiter, and lord knows how men miscontrue even the purest of intentions...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I've always been interested in this topic, but the sad fact is that so are alot of others and they go a little too far...

I know of evidence from long before all this took off and in regions of the world where noone would have an interest in these types of things. However, in the west, I'm primarily speaking about the UK, there are a huge number of groups who actively create crop-circles and are very proud of them. Most of them who have been interviewed have said that 99.999% of all circles are done by 'enthusiasts'. They constantly go the the effort of creating ever more elaborate designs and try to embed hidden meanings in them... hmmm.. so maybe we should look at the more simple designs....

I remember seeing that video some time ago of two silver orbs floating in a field and a crop circle forming underneath them....whoa , I was absolutely gob smacked at the time but it's so easy to create such effects nowadays.

But one thing I have to say is that photo of the twisted seed heads is quite cool!

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by devindar
However, in the west, I'm primarily speaking about the UK, there are a huge number of groups who actively create crop-circles and are very proud of them. Most of them who have been interviewed have said that 99.999% of all circles are done by 'enthusiasts'. They constantly go the the effort of creating ever more elaborate designs and try to embed hidden meanings in them... hmmm.. so maybe we should look at the more simple designs....

So do you believe that virtually all crop circles are manmade?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Any crop circle that has twisted stalks within the affected area is, IMO, a real extraterrestrial marking. It would be hard to impossible for any human to duplicate such a stunt.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I agree with heelstone, as I believe damn near every crop circle is a hoax, But twisted stalks... I can't dismiss so easily, so until someone shows how they can make the stalks appear like that, I am going with the non-human idea.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It does look like the Sirius system to me.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Interesting Post.

Here's a few if you get bored.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
Here's a few if you get bored.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your link doesn't seem to work Sapphire.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
the twisted and curved stalks lend credibility to what on the surface would appear to be a hoax.

Interesting concept tho, to send inter-galactic messages with an energy beam that would use a consistent landscape as a piece of paper!

who

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I agree, twisted stalks are pretty hard to just shy off as a hoax. The purpose of these designs interests me as much as their meaning. I just watched "Signs" again and wonder at the possibility of them being a map of sorts. As improbable as this seems, nothing is impossible. Hoaxs annoy me a great deal, i wish people didnt feel the need to make fakes. It would be really funny if extraterrestials got confused because of these, although idea is quite lame seeing as they are so much more intelligent than us.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
well, if these are markings of non-earthly beings don't you think it's kind of offensive and rude that people try to hoax and recreate these in the hope to stir up the public and media? Same goes for videos and images. Some people are lame.

new topics

top topics

join