It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

main stream media manipulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here is a great example of MSM's bias and agenda. Sure the facts are there, but anyone scanning the headlines would assume Israel fired rockets into Lebanon. And make no mistake, many voters dont bother to read the stories, they form their opinions based on headlines and sound bytes. I mean can you blame them? Most are very busy keeping up with Dancing with the Stars and American Idol.

The story is off the AP wire but I found this on the blog "Everything I know is Wrong"

Rockets Hit Lebanon Despite Cease-Fire

BEIRUT, Lebanon, Aug. 15, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(AP) Tens of thousands of Lebanese jammed bomb-cratered roads Monday as they returned to still-smoldering scenes of destruction after a tenuous cease-fire ended 34 days of vicious combat between Israel and Hezbollah.

Highlighting the fragility of the peace, Hezbollah guerrillas fired at least 10 Katyusha rockets that landed in southern Lebanon early Tuesday, the Israeli army said, adding that nobody was injured. The army said that none of the rockets, which were fired over a two-hour period, had crossed the border and so it had not responded.

whole story...

www.cbsnews.com...

[edit on 8/16/2006 by darkbluesky]

join