It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - 10 Katyusha rockets land in southern Lebanon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by War_Monger
Thats real original for someone who infers that they have so much ammo.

I suggest you check your u2u.s
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

This is the info given on BBC, the IDF said the rockets didnt harm or kill anyone.
I think it was just a flex of muscle, showing Israel if you do break the cease fire we will and can attack.

Perhaps, but I think they just wanna kill Jews. Don't forget that Katyushas are very inaccurate. The hezbos aimed for south Lebanon in hopes of hitting Israeli forces and, at the same time, avoiding a cease fire breach.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Any scenario is possible. It could be very well possible that an abandoned launcher was found and used by a peed off Israeli soldier who has knowledge of its use , or it could be that a lone outfit in possesion of a launcher that was extremely peed off used it, or it could be Hizbollah. At this point any of them are capable and there are people on both sides more then willing to do such a thing. Wether it risks cancelling the cease-fire or not.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Any scenario is possible. It could be very well possible that an abandoned launcher was found and used by a peed off Israeli soldier who has knowledge of its use , or it could be that a lone outfit in possesion of a launcher that was extremely peed off used it, or it could be Hizbollah. At this point any of them are capable and there are people on both sides more then willing to do such a thing. Wether it risks cancelling the cease-fire or not.

Ok, but if it was Israeli soldiers why would they fire rockets in the direction of there of land and troops in southern Lebanon?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join