It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Please Bomb Lebanon! Propaganda? CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
youtube.com...

Opinions?

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 24/8/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Certainly "Christian" propaganda. The tone was no doubt that of a propagandist. Another pre-tribulational "Christian" who thinks she will be blessed enough to escape the horrors about to come upon this earth. Sadly,for them, they too shall share in the despair of this earth,especially since they helped create it.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Certainly "Christian" propaganda. The tone was no doubt that of a propagandist. Another pre-tribulational "Christian" who thinks she will be blessed enough to escape the horrors about to come upon this earth. Sadly,for them, they too shall share in the despair of this earth,especially since they helped create it.

Uhm....excuse my language but were in the hell did you get an idea like that?

I think the woman was a christian but she was explaining how radical muslims took control of her home country.

:shk: some of you people are either WAY out in left field or you are just covering for your own personal desire to see Israel destroyed.

either that or....sheesh I hate to even think this is a possibility but I think it is possible you are scared and are willing to submit to Islamic rule if you can have a fragile and feeble "peace" with these people.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hello aelphaeis_mangarae!

well some interesting views from that lady...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
willing to submit to Islamic rule if you can have a fragile and feeble "peace" with these people.

Oh man... Yeah those Muslim Hoardes are swimming their camels and rockets across the Atlantic at this very moment to enforce their rule on us.

Last I checked, we are OVER THERE killing them for their stuff and installing OUR ideals and redrawing their maps. It might be the other way around, but it sure don't seem like much of an Islamic Invasion happening here so far.
But War is Peace after all, isn't it? Good God the mindset of some people is really creepy sometimes.
"Fragile Feeble Peace" with them has ever been even so much as attempted?
Not in this mellineum, we can't quit kicking the crap of them long enough to shake a friendly hand.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
She implied that Hezbolla are ready to attack New York viz suicide bombing...

Nothing but propaganda in my views and no serious scrutiny of her opinion by CNN, typical.

Luxifero

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
willing to submit to Islamic rule if you can have a fragile and feeble "peace" with these people.

Oh man... Yeah those Muslim Hoardes are swimming their camels and rockets across the Atlantic at this very moment to enforce their rule on us.

Last I checked, we are OVER THERE killing them for their stuff and installing OUR ideals and redrawing their maps. It might be the other way around, but it sure don't seem like much of an Islamic Invasion happening here so far.
But War is Peace after all, isn't it? Good God the mindset of some people is really creepy sometimes.
"Fragile Feeble Peace" with them has ever been even so much as attempted?
Not in this mellineum, we can't quit kicking the crap of them long enough to shake a friendly hand.

What the hell do you think just happened in britain last week? you are foolish and dangerously underestimating these people if you believe they are "helpless victims of western military might". who exactly kicked the crap out of them for a millenia? oh yes! this has to become a religous argument and all of our troubles stems from the Crusades! Brillant!...... NOT!
with the exception of the crusades there have been few incidents until recent history of the western world "kicking the crap out of them". (and please by recent history I mean roughly the last few centuries)

May I also remind you that it was these "victims" who initiated this war. I dont care what their excuse was they started the last few years of this war.

new topics

top topics

join