It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how did you come across this site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
one day I was just sitting here at my desk being bored and I thought I'd google random stuff in. A few funny clicks later I wanted to go onto more serious things, so I googled in something about HAARP, that got me onto 9/11, which then got me onto......abovetopsecret!! yey! - and I haven't looked back since

first thing's I do when logging onto the internet

1) Load up windows live messenger

2) Click the lil internet explorer logo

3) Load up abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
One day I just found it in my Favorites.

I didnt put it there, the only sites I visited were about fishing.

Curious as can be!

Divine intervention maybe!

[edit on 13-8-2006 by whaaa]

MMP

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Some one and I were talking of John Titor and we didn't agree on something from a post about the civil war in the United States so as I was Googling the topic I found ATS. I was impressed with their archive of the hoax and had always been into conspiracies so I stuck around.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I was reserching something on Area 51 and i came across the ATS archives and then i was a visitor for a year and finally decided to join.Since then i've tried other Big Boards,and to say the truth this is the best one with the highest maturity of any board.

TRw

[edit on 13-8-2006 by The_Result_was]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think I was searching for UFO video and this was one of the sites that popped up. I've been hooked ever since.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It was a nice and cool day, it was just done raining, and we were driving home on this long highway, like no one is ever on it during the night. Three of my friends and I were driving home late at night. We were kinda speeding but hey it was Arizona, so anyways, we heard this loud bang, kinda like a very loud gunshot, it was not an explosion. So then we stopped the car and jumped out to look for anything.

Just then we saw something flash off in the distance, it was hard to tell how far away but it was pretty close. Anyways, my friend was like, get in the cars guys we are out of here, before we even had a chance to get in the car, this huge light was about 20 feet over our heads.

We all froze, we had no idea what to do or where to go, it was so shocking. Slowly the light began to change colors, and there was a sound the object was making, a very low, vibrating, reverbing sound. Humming, and slowly increasing its sound vibrations. It was shaking the windows in the car and everything, it was like a loud bass. I mean high sub-woofer power. It was awesome, actually the feeling was not bad at all. All though, we were freaking scared.

And then the light started to move and become a sharp point on the ground, smoke or something was coming from it, but it never got near me and my friends, it began to move and like, cut like something in the road. Then poof, it was gone, a bright flash and it was gone into the distance. My friend, was like cursing and all mad, freaked out and so we went home later that night and all went to bed. It was like nothing, we tried our best to ignore what happened, scared of being called idiots.

o yea, the next day on the news, there were these reporters on the highway we were driving home that last night, and they were talking about the highway, and how there were there drawings on the highway.

It spelled:

www.AboveTopSecret.com

hahaha gotcha, na I just found the site, thinking it was a real top secret government site....

[edit on 13-8-2006 by ragster]

top topics

join