It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Movie conspiracy??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
To the Mods Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but here it goes anyway.

My family and I just watched the Oliver Stone movie World Trade Center. I found it interesting that Mr. Stone avoided the CTers questions about 9/11 by focusing on 2 families that were effected by that day, 2 port authority cops and there families. I thought it was a good movie

The conspiracy Im speaking about was after the towers fell it showed the family members watching TV when Goerge Bush was addressing the nation about how this attack was a attack on freedom ect...ect... when the camera was showing the familys you could see a clock behind them, the clock said it was 1:30 or 2:30 pm. Please members help me remember at what time did Bush address the nation. I remember Tom Brokaw freaking out on 9/11 that the president had Not addressed the nation, and I remember Bush doeing this around 4 or 5 pm....

Also there where a butt load of Explosions going off in the buildings after the planes hit.....Does anyone know if there where kitchen facilities on the upper levels of the Towers???
This would explain secondary explosions in the Towers

peace

[edit on 13-8-2006 by LDragonFire]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I don't know what time Bush spoke, but if it was an error that the clock was off, the contintuity director didn't do a good job.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
I don't know what time Bush spoke, but if it was an error that the clock was off, the contintuity director didn't do a good job.

I agree this could be the case, but on that day the biggest thing that bothered me was it seemed the president was running around the country "hiding" from the attacks as if he was the main target, it seemed the cowards thing to do, even after all flights in the US were grounded or on the ground. Now Im not saying he should have gone to New York But I do think once all aircraft were accounted for he should have returned to Washington DC and addressed the nation. I do remember there was a long delay that day before Bush was seem on film addressing the nation, But in the film its shown that he addresses the nation at 1:30 - 2:30 pm, I don't think this is accurate. Is this spin? The film after all is based on True stories.

Again can anyone remember what time it was when the President spoke to the nation on 9/11?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Here ya go. He gave a first brief speech at 9:29 a.m. at Booker Elementary. He records a second speech at about 12:36 p.m. in Louisiana, and it was aired about 30 minutes later at 1:04 p.m. And he gives his final speech of the day from the White House at 8:30 p.m.

www.cooperativeresearch.org.../11=bush

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Does anyone know if there where kitchen facilities on the upper levels of the Towers???
This would explain secondary explosions in the Towers

[edit on 13-8-2006 by LDragonFire]

There are no natural gas lines permitted above the 10th floor of hotels or office buildings in NYC.

Propane gas is not permitted at all.

All cooking appliances above the 10th floor must be electric.

new topics

top topics

join