It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It All A Ploy For Our Freedom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i have never been one to think that the terrorist events are a cause and effect of future NWO. but i was just thinking to myself:

what if all of the things that are happening are a way for us to become so dependant on our govt. for protection that we become NWO? is that possible?
for such a huge conspiracy of our world leaders to come together in a way to make us all under their complete and total control. what if? are they just scaring us into wanting them to protect us?

just a thought. what do you think?

this doesnt make me a person that thinks " the govt, is out to get me" , it just came to mind , when i was thinking and reading some of the other threads. a few things came together and made me think about it.

im out
-mindtrip

Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Welcome outside of the matrix! Bienvenidos. Now, you're a fighter for liberty, if you accept the possibilities that the government, the globalists, are working AGAINST us.

You know, it's good that you ask yourself questions like this. Go look on you're own.

Scotland Yard are saying that they uncovered a worldwide conspiracy to wipe out planes without proofs, and when we say, with proofs, that the globalists are working against us, we are crazy? Double standarts anyone?

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
why havent they shown us any pics of what the poeple look like. and the 2 that are supposedly missing, wouldnt it be good to know what they look like? nothing is being proven to us, besides the fact that top government officials are saying it.

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
They probably arent showing pics after the september 11 fiasco, 9 hijackers where still alive, wouldn't that be a slap in the face if it happened again, naah, they are VERRY CAREFULL now.

And idd your right, step one is scaring us, fear is the path to the dark side gets a whole new meaning with them.
Alex jones and david icke don't have the problem-reaction-solution theorie for nothing.
terrorist are the problem, that we are still in and have had.
Reaction was fear, in a state we are in now, only it kinda backfired on them cause more people wake up like you did, probability of a giant attack is verry verry high at this moment.
solution is one world government, or like the father of george bush said: the new world order.
And that NWO is not so far away anymore.

top topics

join