It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nouveau tech....oh please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hello all. yes I too recieved this wonderful invitation and without thinking replied only for the free part of course lol...well after recieving the "orientation booklet" I began reading it, and within five minutes I became violently ill. This is more than a scam this is a cult. I have several links for you one of which leads to a list of books published by the company. and one of the books titled Outcompete God and Government. I'm sorry but come on. do you really think you can out compete GOD!!!! heres the link for that book, here it gives me chills to think someone actually buys this stuff...oh yeah and in the description, as you'll see, it actually tells you that with that book you'll live forever and "out smart death".
thats soooooo ridiculous. heres some other links for more info on this 'society' the company and the CRAZY man behind in...have a good laugh but please please dont get sucked in, this is a scam but there are messages behind the words you will read to brain wash the weak, be careful...ta ta

About Dr. Frank R Wallace I enjoyed this one because in the letter they send you they claim the your lover will be so attracted to you that he/she wont ever look in another direction again yet "Frank Wallace's" own Wife is sleeping with thier adopted son!!

Neo-tech
more disturbing drone talk...

[edit on 10-8-2006 by kelly8406]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the warning. This is definitely a crock of BS. The guy used to write gambling manuals. It seems like this whole scam is a family biz.

Guess he was a fan of L. Ron. Hubbard. Quickest way to get rich is invent a religon.

join