It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel created Hamas in 1973

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Israel Roots of Hamas Are Being Exposed

Why would Israel found groups that engage in terror attacks against them? So they have an excuse to tally up the control, so they have an excuse to pass "anti-terrorism" laws that restrict civil liberties, so they have an excuse to up and invade any country they choose on the grounds that they are harbouring terrorist organizations, and of course so they can get the funding for all of this from the taxpayers.

What a scam we are being controlled under. Evil is very deceptive.

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 10/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Yeah, a lot of people here seems to forget this important FACT... I don't know why?
To further their zionist agenda? And to play on people ignorance to drag them in their racist camp?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster

Why would Israel found groups that engage in terror attacks against them? So they have an excuse to tally up the control, so they have an excuse to pass "anti-terrorism" laws that restrict civil liberties, so they have an excuse to up and invade any country they choose on the grounds that they are harbouring terrorist organizations, and of course so they can get the funding for all of this from the taxpayers.

I would not be so quick to base your opinion of the writings of Lyndon LaRouche and his followers. A cursory search of open sources quickly reveals just what kind of man he is, and the opinions that typify his platform.

Hamas was founded by Sheik Yassin and his followers in the Gaza Strip in 1987, at the beginning of the first Intifada.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think Isreal invented Hamas so they could have people shoot missles and blow people up in their own country. Zionists like that you know. Sickos......

Zionists also like Hamas as they can continue to have a neighbor who hates them and wants to destroy them. Yeah that makes alot of sense.

Or maybe Palestinians invented Jewish people so they could have someone to war with to feel important. Maybe all Jewish people are robots imported from China to keep the world oil supply in a state of confusion. This scenerio seems more likely.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AscendedMaster

Just thought I'd bump this thread from 8 years ago as I think its very relevant today.

Hamas was created by Israel to avoid peace and further the zionist agenda
they can not accept peace under their ideology and neither can Israel under theirs...so in the end Israel will win

The article this thread is linked to was writen in 2002 and a worthy read
edit on 8-8-2014 by zerozero00 because: poor spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Please we all know Israel was created by Hamas so Hamas could get control of Palestine and get lots of funding from ourside sources.... Ok that was almost as dumb idea as the opposite is. Why is it at ATS nobody that any time their are to sides fighting one had to be created by the other?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Please we all know Israel was created by Hamas so Hamas could get control of Palestine and get lots of funding from ourside sources.... Ok that was almost as dumb idea as the opposite is. Why is it at ATS nobody that any time their are to sides fighting one had to be created by the other?

Because thats the way it works!
Well it certainly is the case here as is Al Qaeda being funded and supported by the US
Just because you don't like it don't mean it aint so
History will tell you that the people in control of power were smart and rich enough to infiltrate the opposition and influence both sides of the war....for many reasons its a good idea to do such a thing

Lets face it Israel has such dark ideology it really isn't out of the question here is it?

new topics

top topics

join