It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First to post wins!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
After seeing the success of the "last to post wins " thread , i decided to make a similar thread to entertain ya all. the game is easy. FIRST TO POST WINS. Im sorry the difficulty of winning this thread is even more so then the last to post wins thread but it sure was a great game. ill allow you people to congratulate me and then maybe ill give an acceptance speach. I AM SUCH A WINNER

since the game wouldnt b fun without a second , third , fourth, fifth , ect ect ect places ive decided to give u all a chance to place in my game. first to post on the second page gets second place. first to post on third page gets third place , ect ect. good luck to you all, ill b waiting at the finish line. peace

[edit on 8-8-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
where are the fun people of BtS to tell me great job. I know its not fun to lose but i did not use any performance enhancing drugs to help with my victory and i won fair and square. Im sad i had to bump this

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
where are the fun people of BtS to tell me great job.

Congratulations on winning!

Well, it made me smile...

And it looks like I'm in second place.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Oh, alright....

Congratulations on the BIG WIN!!!

And as a special treat, I invite you to visit my thread, Last to Post Loses!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
im sorry guys, second place goes to first post on second page. nice try though. its nice to see people who arent sore losers and thank you for leaving your congrats, best of luck to you both, id be honored to stand on the victory stand with ya all. i must run i gotta poop then get my kid from preschool, peace out.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Since I don't recognize any of the prose poems scribbled above as posts (*), I'd say it was quite obvious that I, and none other than I, is the winner of this competition.

(*) The first note, for example, was not a post but a clarification of the rules. Use that same logic on what follows and I think you'll agree that I am the only worthy contestant here.

Where can I collect my prize?

new topics

top topics

join