It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HSSC: The unkown terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It was 7 in the morning and Jane woke up like she always does. She looked out the window and it was a sunny day, which was perfect because she was going hiking with 3 other friends. Jane ate a quick breakfast and went to pick up her three friends: bill, Tim, and Jill. They drove to the mountain they wanted to hike and started to stretch their muscles. They got their water and started up the mountain. They were a quarter of the way up the mountain when it suddenly became cloudy. "That was strange" thought Jane, because there was not a cloud in the sky 5 minutes ago. They got half way up the mountain and took a lunch break.

They started to eat their lunch when it began to rain. Tim suddenly stood up and walked towards the edge of the mountain. Everyone asked what he was doing but Tim did not answer. Then Tim just walked off the side of the mountain and plumitte to his death. Jane, Bill, and Jane screamed and started to cry. They didn�t know why Tim would do something like this. They all ran down the trail and went to Tim's body. On his body was the message "Eat me or you shall die" written in blood. They all got really freaked out and decided to call the police. Jill asked for the keys to the car so she could get the cell phone out. Jill went in the car but didn�t get the cell phone out. She started the car, backed up as much as she could and went full speed into a telephone pole, killing her instantly. The car was now completely ruined and Bill and Jane had no cell phone.

Bill and Jane were really scared and felt like they had to vomit. They ere too scared to vomit though. They went to check on Jill's body and written in blood was the message, "Lick me from head to toe or you are next". This really disturbed Bill and Jane and they both started running. They were running towards the main road which was 5 miles away. As they were running Bill suddenly runs into a cactus head first. He died from the blood loss the hole from the spikes made in his face. Jane went to look at Bill and saw 30 holes in his face. On his chest, written in blood, was the message, "blow me or you are next". Jane was really scared and didn�t know what to do. She kept on running and running to try and make it to the main street. She finally made it to the main street, but just as she got there she heard someone say, "You are mine bitch". She looked all around and didn�t see any one. Then all of a sudden Jane's nect broke killing her instantly. Written in blood on her were the words, "You are next".

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by ilovepizza]

join