It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodlines of the illumaniti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Fritz Springmeiers seminal work. Don't know if anyone has used this as a topic here in some time.

What can I say it is great stuff. Read it, expect to take a while for it is detailed and long but very informative.

www.survivalistskills.com...

So what do you think? is it true?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well, when you look at geneology trees for the Bush family and notice that they are related to a whole slew of royal names throughout history, it kind of makes you wonder:

This is the "Bush-Windsor" geneology tree:

www.davidicke.com...

And this was reported on ABC News:

ABC News 10/25/00

L O N D O N, Oct. 25 � When it comes to picking the winner in the American presidential race, Britain�s leading chroniclers of royal ancestors say they�ve never been wrong � not once in almost 200 years.

Based on facts gleaned from the old scrolls and dusty archives of Burke�s Peerage � researchers of royal bloodlines since 1826 � the Brits wager it will be Texas Gov. George W. Bush.

�The presidential candidate with the most royal genes and chromosomes has, up to now, always won the White House,� say the researchers at Burke�s Peerage.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Original Link: abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What???

No one is the least interested in this?

Oops I think I need to post a better link to this stuff.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
hey everyone. Neo I was looking through the site which U recommended. It's very intresting to say the least. I was wondering if U or anyone else has come across the "DULCE" and/or the "MOJAVE" files. I have red through these files and that it tells of a horror which is happening as we speak, & has been going on for many decades or maybe even centuries. here's the like to the web site which has these files.

users.rcn.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am sorry - but the Icke link is so poor - has anybody actually traced their own family ?

Linier descents dont exist - let alone with the British Monarchy. Diana had a link back to the true roots of the UK monarchy. The Icke site IGNORES the German Haupts Coburg roots of Elizabeth Bowes Lion (our queens real name) and the fact that Philip - Duke of Edinburgh is English by adoption - by Louis Mountbatton.

new topics

top topics

join