It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the truth about 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Over 5 years since the tragic deaths of thousands of people since 9/11 2001 when terrorist hijacked planes and crashed them into the WTC and pentagon. But is that what really happened???? Many people don't think so and have accused the goverment of particapating in or actually doing it their selves. Many people say the WTC was a controlled demolition or a missle hit the pentagon. It may be because I am conservative but I do not believe any of these conspiracy theories. While watching the news they had an interview with a person from popular mechanics which has a book called debunking 9/11 conspiracy theories. They use facts to prove these theories wrong. Here is the link. www.popularmechanics.com... Do not post unless you read the article because your point of view will be biased and flawed.

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 8/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This article is old. It's been addressed by many people, many times.

911review.com...

PM provides no evidence that the 16 claims it cherry-picks to attack are "the most persistent conspiracy theories" about 9/11/01. With a few exceptions, there is almost a complete disconnect between its featured claims and the issues highlighted by the websites that reflect the research of the 9/11 skeptics community, such as those listed on 911Truth.org or DeceptionDollar.com.

Most of the issues the article addresses are not issues commonly raised to contradict the official story (as noted above), and of the experts it cites as references, only one is of a point of any relevance (regarding the WTC "squibs"), and it cites a lead member of NIST. NIST is the government agency that issued the final report on the WTC collapses, which in itself is problematic, as the report totally fails to back up its own assertions in its own tests and models.

new topics

join