It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NAZI/UFO connection...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i find this to be VERY intriguing.. i'm a new user, but have been scanning this board for quite some time.. i've come to this conclusion as far as the whole ufo scenario goes...

now, the beginning sightings of this phenomenon began when word was out that nazi intelligence created these supposed saucers..

later you hear of dog fights, where the pilots refer to them as 'foo fighters'

i did research and came upon two documentaries.. regarding the nazi building of these vehicles..

one being here, which is pretty bad quality..
video.google.com...

and here..
video.google.com...

which is better quality, and goes in depth a bit more

from these videos, and countless other documentaries and info i've come across.. this is my conclusion

it is stated that hitler was fascinated with the occult world, which stems from sumeri texts.. he had a scientific research team go out to tibet, and other locations.. secret societies such as vrill, and i forgot the others.. helped create these saucers through means of forgotten ancient texts, beliefs etc..

now i fully believe, the nazi regime mastered the flying saucer.. but as the nazi regime fell, the american government took in certain nazi scientists which were exempt if they chose to comply with american orders..

and i think through this, we then developed this technology, and learned about it. and continued evolving from there.. keeping that free energy source concealed from the general public.. and the military grew all too powerful, with no one looking over it's shoulder.. and now they have their own agenda

but i believe it all derived from the teachings found, and worked on by the nazi regime.. and they were able to develop these technologies from ancient teachings long lost...

enough blabber, just watch the second video, not the first one.. it's too distorted

some information may seem too far fetched.. but the basis of the foundation of claims seems about right.. and connecting the dots on how the technology was transported to us now.. seems to be the most reasonable explanation on this whole ufo phenomenon..

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
nah, i have a hard time believing we're the only ones out there in this huge universe.

i also think, though, most UFOs are probably future military aircraft. not all, but most probably are.

i do believe, that the government, after a certain extent, cannot control the people. i do believe, firmly, that my vote counts towards who fills the presidency.

but flying saucers have been around longer than the nazi's, they were just called other things: comets, shooting stars, gods getting mad, etc etc. now theyre being called 'military test aircraft.'

imho.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanostrand

but flying saucers have been around longer than the nazi's, they were just called other things: comets, shooting stars, gods getting mad, etc etc. now theyre being called 'military test aircraft.'

Well that's certainly true. You can find UFO reports going back a couple of hundred years fairly easily , of course they were not called UFOs then. That's well before NAZI's took control of Germany in the 1930's.

There was a UFO wave in the U.S. in 1896-98 , one in Britain in 1909 , and other wave in Northern Sweden in the early 1930's. All before the NAZI Party came to power.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
and plus, if there really were aliens in those flying saucers, they would not been invented by the Nazi Party.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
i'm not necessarily saying the nazis created it.. or it were their first sightings.. of course there have been sightings prior to that.. but, the wave that began in germany, crashed saucers, etc.. helped them understand and comprehend the technology, thus reversing it.. but i believe the whole DOCUMENTED wave.. started with the nazi regime and their supposed flying disks.. if you watch the documentary i'm sure you'll be intrigued

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
what i'm basically saying.. is that the nazi regime didn't invent the technolgy.. and of course sightings were prior to that.. but i believe the nazi regime were the first to obtain the technology, and the ways of it's workings.. due to prior ufo crashes in germany, and delving into the ancient texts which hitler was oh so fascinated by

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So you believe the Nazis back engineered a crashed & damaged craft, Using acient texts, 60 - 70 years ago where technologly was JUST advancing? I honestly dont think that is possible. They built something that ressembles a Saucer but there is no way that it would have been able to go even half the speed that Saucer's are seen travelling at, Not back then, We can only just about do a majority of that speed but not fully.

To me that is just another story which trys to lead us away from the real fact.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
understood.. but you have to take into consideration that these modeled aircrafts identified as foo fighters.. if you watch the documentary, it shows that the nazis conquered anti gravity.. not to mention the fact a military operation was executed to send a number of allied ships to antarctica with ammunition.. as if a war was proceeding. and casulties were reported on both sides..

i believe, through this documentary, with it's facts.. show that something was occurring in antarctica.. if you witness the documents for the nazi built space crafts, and there is different models.. you'll see how intricate in design they were, and there are accounts of ex officers and intelligence groups which confirm the successful flying of these things.. theres plenty of documents showing they were up to something.. and for it to abruptly stop, and now all this ufo activity is occuring in the US... raises suspicion

the whole evidence for foo fighters and these supposed 'orbs' harassing allied aircraft.. leads me to believe that it was nazi based.. it just doesn't make sense to me how the nazi regime would send out extensive expeditions throughout interesting locations..

bottom line, the documentaries i posted above, seem to validate these claims.. with actual proof from ex military officers and so fourth. just my two cents

bottom line, i just suggest that anyone watch the documentary i posted above.. it raises very interesting questions regarding the vrill space craft.. and it's propulsion system..

[edit on 8-8-2006 by Malakai]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I do respect what your saying but it just does not add up how they can figure out anti-gravity systems and we cant today, supposedly. I have heard they built Saucer like craft which they probably did but personally I think that that was simply testing, Trying to remake what so many people report, Because speed and huge distances would of proved effective in the second world war, If used in the right way obviously.

Originally posted by Malakai
it just doesn't make sense to me how the nazi regime would send out extensive expeditions throughout interesting locations..
[edit on 8-8-2006 by Malakai]

That is probably because the ones that were seen ALL over the world, And still are to this day (But with alot of hoaxes aswell, Unfortunatly) are the real Extra Terrestrial craft that the Nazi's could possible have based the design on.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You know what? The Dude just wants people to watch the video and then comment on it. It would seem everyone want to skip the whole point of the thread.

Many allied aircraft reported "foo fighters" doing amazing things in the sky during that time.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
thank you.. i respect all of your opinions.. but please watch the documentary and how in depth it gets... it will explain many mysteries revolving the case.. and in a professional manner, with evidence and documents shown.. so if anyone has watched the video i posted, please reply and leave me your feedback on what you think, thanks all.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
You know what? The Dude just wants people to watch the video and then comment on it.

I think you will find thats what we are doing, Commenting on the video?

new topics

top topics

join