It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumo Beanbags?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why is there an Add Banner for Sumo Beanbags on the Front Page? I thought it was for the www.alltheufoanswers.com... Why is thier add there?

[edit on 8/7/2006 by The_Time_is_now]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This?

It says right on it "Official Sponsor."

Also see,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/8/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There Ya Go

Doesn't that chair look comfy? I don't know if it is for real or just part of the game. I kinda hope it's real, because I want to order one now. The site says shipping is free and it only ways 18lbs. She must be awfully small.. er.. I mean... the beads must be really light. *ahem*

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
wtf hahahaha this is great hahaha

good one time hahaha

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
There Ya Go

Doesn't that chair look comfy? I don't know if it is for real or just part of the game. I kinda hope it's real, because I want to order one now. The site says shipping is free and it only ways 18lbs. She must be awfully small.. er.. I mean... the beads must be really light. *ahem*

It's very much for real and it's a great product read my review here, www.belowtopsecret.com... ,

Please DO buy one if you have need for an awesome piece of Urban Lounge Gear, this great company and its owner are true friends of ATS.

The "beans" are exceptionally lightweight and the bloody thing IS HUGE, 5.5feet X 5feet!

ENJOY!

Springer...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
and not ONE joke about having sumo bean bags....

sheesh!

whats the net coming to?

top topics

join